“very good trip in wadi rum with desert moon camp”

Desert Moon Camp - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: At Desert Moon Camp we strive to offer more interesting programs to tourists, rather than the usual two or three hour tours of the desert in a 4X4. Although we offer these too, we go further in to the desert than most people. We have always been specialists in adventure trips in Wadi Rum by taking people on easy roads, to good views in the mountains, and places far from the usual routes. There are many possibilities for visiting Wadi Rum, but at Desert Moon Camp we think the trips we have laid out have helped people to fully enjoy its beauty.We offer jeep trips, camel treks, easy hiking, and I also specialize in scrambling trips into the mountains, which I enjoy above all others. We have a wide variety of scrambling programs at Desert Moon Camp and if you only have one day here, you can always choose one day from one of the longer programs.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

a very good experience, nice trip, nice people, a good guide "Mohammed" very funny and good musicien a perfect camp in a perfect place.a very good service and quality. I spend a very good time in wadi rum. This place is incredible! à ne pas rater si vous venez en Jordanie. I will come back... CLaudia Celis

2  Thank ccelisco

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Madallah's jeep trips are a great way to see Wadi Rum in a short time. Good value. Easy to organise (through Mosleh Farajat at Cleopetra hotel -Wadi Musa). Our guide was Muhumad (I THINK... forgot to write it down - must find a photo of him!) He was very laid back with a good sense of humour. Running down sand dunes, climbing on rocks, walking through gorges, picnic lunch, a nap in the shade, sundowners in the perfect spot, , fantastic supper, music and laughter, good beds: great food, great company , wonderful desert. Perfect Day.

3  Thank GillNanyuki
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Wadi Rum its nice,really nice, but if you have the chance to stay there with WALID, you are not going to forget Wadi Rum never!!! WALID, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Although the camp it´s perfect the difference is in the people and in their quality. I don´t know when but I will return to visit you Walid and spend much more time in the desert, to learn its secrets, to jump off the jeep and to dance the macarena!!!!!!
""Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena, que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria y cosa buena,..... eeeeehhhh Macarena aaahhhhh!!!!!!!""""" jajajaja!!!!

Saarah (Onditz, from Spain)

7  Thank Onditz J
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Wadi Rum desert experience was great. It is a beautiful place and our guide Walid is a lot of fun.
We contracted one day tour sleeping in the desert.
For dinner we had barbecued chicken cooked under the sand.
I uploaded some photos.

5  Thank xlozano
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Walid Walid Walid, what can I say but the man is the trip. With so much amazing scenery it is crazy to think that you could make it any better but Walid makes it one of the est experiences I have had traveling anywhere. From cooking us a great lunch under the overhang of a rock on an open fire to having us in absolute stitches while dancing and singing he really made the day and night amazing. The personalised service and the welcoming attituted of the entire adventure were the highlight, oh and there was some great scenery too. I could type a full story about the day but basically it just come down to AWSOME.

From the Aussies Gus and Joey.

Oh and make sure you keep up the Macarena dance :)

5  Thank gusrowe