Jabal Rum Camp
Baraka Al Aqaba Hotel Suites(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
$33
$30
Amir Palace Hotel(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
$33
$42
$35
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewslambbeds were comfortablefun experiencelow seasontentsmusicvegetariandesertcampzarbtoursunrise
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Me as a tour guide was with two groups two times in a private camp at the deep of the desert organized by the stuff of Jabal Rum camp, I did it twice in the same month, & Jabal Rum camp stuff provided the same high quality of service make me believe how professional they're, the tents were neat & clean, providing the mineral water & the meals at schedule, fire during the night & guarding, we did a full day camel riding & the stuff meet us at lunch time in the desert, also we did a full day Jeep tour, and other full day hiking every day they fascinate the travelers with their professional services, at the last day we went to the main camp " Jabal Rum camp " to take our breath and we had showers and to relax at the last night in Wadi Rum, even though most of them didn't sleep that night enjoying the night , watching the stars , walking over the smooth sand, and climbing the near mountain,also we watched the amazing sunrise from the top of the near mountain, for me it was very easy to organize the group and the timing because of their support and backup, we were a great team to please and fascinate our travelers, thanks a lot for every thing.
Of course it the experience of the desert living, camping, it's not a five star luxury hotel, but I believe that it's a five star Bedouin camp, I absolutely recommend Jabal Rum camp for the travelers and the tour agencies.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank waelmjd
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Jabal rum camp one of the best camps in wadi rum area , the have very good staff, friendly , also the tents are very clean and they have clean bathroom with hot water . i checked most of the tents there , the have different size , even the can offer VIP tent with extra services .

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Petra-jordan2012
Reviewed November 15, 2012

First of all: Wadi Rum is amazing and a must for everyone visiting Jordan. We also visited Petra, Amman, and Aqaba.

Jabal Rum camp was the best memory!!! Friendly staff, beautiful beduin tents, great entertainment, the best food I had in Jordan, and a magical night under the stars in the desert is what awaited us there. It was so romantic. i highly recommend it..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank MargaritaNelson
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Staying overnight in the desert is not romantic at all! I spent one night camping here for vacation with my friends on July 9 to 10, 2012. I would say that the more you expect, the more you blame on it. It’s so hot and dry while camping in my Bedouin housing. Sleeping in the tent is much like bathing in a sauna. What’s more? There are many mosquitoes and flies attacking in the night, weak light with sand on the bed. No drinking water is provided, neither are shampoo and shower gel. A bottle water costs three dollars each and all things are unreasonably expensive. It’s tough but special, good for those who are eager to experience the real life of a refugee!

• Stayed: July 2012
7  Thank rickylee1102
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was in Jabal Rum Camp Jordan 3 months ago and it was an amazing time i spent there... the whole beduin experience, sleeping in tents on very comfy beds... great beduin food and fabulous beduin wedding and five star service... the cost is worth it even though it wasn't expensive... I am definitely looking forward for my next visit there

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family