All reviews his team jeep tour burdah arch rum village an overnight stay wonderful lunch fantastic experience great driver whole experience plenty of blankets hour camel ride cup of tea hummus day hiking great trip overnight camp warm blankets
Reviewed May 7, 2018

We booked directly with Mehedi through Bedouin Directions' website. We took the full day camel tour with overnight in camp. It was amazing, cruising the desert on a camel is definitly an experience of it's own. Be prepared for some pain after a full day on a camel. Once at the camp, we were treated like kings ! Food was amazing, they served tea upond request and even lighted a fire as night was a little cool. Definitly would recommend them for a trip.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2018

having booked this camp just online, i want to point out, how excellent the offer was - we had a great afternoon 4WD tour (just the 2 of us) including a real exceptional sunset experience, the camp site is just great (very small compared to others, definitly no ´party´ area - i cinsider this as a great advantage...)
over all: thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Firstly I would like to thank Mehedi and our excellent guide Mohammed for organizing us a day which will never be forgotten. I have travelled quite a lot, but this takes a place as one of the top experiences of all time. Thank you!
Everything was just perfect from the beginning: Booking is made really easy and Mehedi replied me quickly with all the information I could have asked for. Me and my mother, we chose a full day jeep tour, Mehedi Special. I’m convinced that we saw all the most amazing spots of Wadi Rum that we could have in a day. We made a 30min camel trek in the beginning of the trip as well and I can only recommend that too! That peaceful silence and views are just breathtaking.
We got to share our trip with a lovely couple with same interests. This way we saved some money and could get more pictures and simply had more fun! You can always choose a private tour as well, if you desire.
As mentioned, our guide Mohammed was really amazing! Very kind, funny and listened to our wishes throughout the whole trip. He is a great driver and enough informative with fluent english. And a great cook!! We really enjoyed our desert cooked lunch in a peaceful shady spot.
There are even no words to prescribe the beauty of this place, it just makes you speechless. Every spot is definitely worth a stop. I can still feel that goosebumps all over the body. You just need to see it all with your own eyes!
We really loved the camp as well! It was located perfectly and had a cozy feeling. Would love to have slept there! Unfortunately we didn’t think about it and our time was limited. We had a great dinner in the camp before a drive back to the Village. They cooked chicken, potatoes and veggies under the sand with a special system and the taste was just soo good!
We used a taxi driver Mehedi organized for us, from and back to Aqaba. We can recommend him as well, a trustful and kind driver! He helped us out with other things during our trip as well.
So as a summary, do not hesitate to choose Bedouin Directions!! They are amazing, kind and trustful people. The money we paid for this felt just so little for what we got out of it!
Would love to have had more time to talk and spend time in the camp, but hopefully next time! I hope to return with my husband who couldn’t make it there this time and would have absolutely loved it.

All the best to everyone, warmest regards!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank AnnikaA479
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Oh my gosh we had so much fun!! We spent 4 days and 3 nights in Wadi Rum at Mehidi's camp (one night camping in the desert). Our guide Muhammed was absolutely fantastic. It was an adventure everyday, and nights filled with lots of tea and games. Can't say enough good things about everyone working at the camp.
It's secluded and you will be well taken care of.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My wife and I live and work in the region and have gone to Wadi Rum (one of the best places on earth) 7 or 8 times. Almost every time we've stayed with Mehdi. They are flexible, fun, accommodating (we brought a fire dancer one time and they've even helped us bbq a goat). The camp is located in a beautiful spot and is very comfortable. Best of all, you get a taste for what make the Bedouin experience so special - the striking solitude of the desert and the simplicity of existence there. We recommend Bedouin Directions to all of our friends visiting Wadi Rum.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends