Tripadvisor

from $560.00
from $307.59
from $144.62
More Info
All reviews naked eye stargazing experience solar system amazing experience star gazing experience north star milky way laser pointer group photo minute presentation telescope viewing slide show andromeda galaxy tour starts moonless night clear sky clear night
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020

Magical moment / very pro / and well organize. I went with my ying kids and it is definitely a family experience.

Date of experience: January 2020
FayezAlkhlaifat, Owner at RumSky Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear

Thanks for the nice words. We are so happy your young kids enjoyed the experience. Thats why we invite kids below 12 to join us for free accompanied by an adult family member.

Have a good day!

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Wounderful experience!
I have been here on 11th of January 2020 and it is breathtaking to look at the stars in the desert using high tech telescopes...Very nice the guide giving beautiful explanations in a very entertaining and funny way.
Highly recommend: if you are in Wadi Rum desert you cannot miss this opportunity!

Dear Guaitax;

We appreciate your review and we are thankful for your visit and recommendation.

Regards;

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

The experience was good. Would have been better if it was a moonless night. Just one point I need to highlight. They told us that we could request for the group photos that they took at the end of the tour. I dropped them a request but they send me the photos of another group taken on another day. I wrote back to inform them and request for the correct photos. They never bothered to reply.

Dear RayRavi;

Please check your junk mail. More than often because of high size photo most email servers send the mail to the spam or junk folder. If you do not find it please write to me at fayez@rum-sky.com mentioning the date of the visit accurately. If you are not so sure we can send you photos of one day before and after.
It is quite common for some guests to confuse the visit date; this quite normal for people spending relaxed vacations!

Have a good day.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

We can't emphasize enough how good the tour and the people are! We stayed in Aqaba and asked them to arrange for transport from our resort to Wadi Rum, tour of wadi rum, Dinner and Star Gazing experience... and they delivered!

the highlight obviously was the star gazing experience which is done with a sense of humour and depth of knowledge. Just standing out in the open there without any lights and staring into the sky is an just amazing!

Fakhri Alalami, the astro-photographer plus scuba diver plus a lot more!, is an amazing friend to take you on this journey! It's a definite must do - you will appreciate our universe more!

Dear Prakash;

I am glad we delivered and met your expectations.
Fakhri is a lot talents in one person.
Thanks for your review and recommendation.

Cheers!

Reviewed December 22, 2019

this is a world class experience that is hard to experience elsewhere on the planet. if you like stars -who doesn't- , this is something you should prioritize when visiting jordan.

Date of experience: December 2019
FayezAlkhlaifat, Owner at RumSky Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Wow Ali;

World Class Experience. I am very proud of this comment. We will keep up the good work to stay on this level.

I am very grateful for your visit, review and nice words.

Regards;