“Thanks Ron. We had a beautiful time!”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room - T.V. corner Kitchen area
Yesod Hama`ala historic street - 2 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Local kids play park. 5 minutes walk from us
Yesod Hama`ala center
Our Guest have free entry to the local community swimming pool, in summer from May15till October 1st
Local Tennis, Basketball and footbal courts. 5 minutes walk from us
Bannias stream Nature reserve
The Chimney Nature reserve
Hula Valley
View to Mount Hermon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hebrew first
Russian first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Thanks Ron. We had a beautiful time!”
Reviewed May 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Yesod Hamaale is a beautiful, quiet, peaceful and quaint town in the north of Israel. Filled with fruit trees and friendly people we really enjoyed it there. Rons accomodations were nice, clean and child friendly. Ron is very friendly and helpful. Myself, my husband and our four young children truly felt comfortable and at home there. Thank you Ron. We hope to see you again bekarov.

Management Response
May 6, 2017
Dear Sarah,
Thank you very much for your review. I am really happy and exciting to hear that you and your husband and children had a good time!
Hope to host you again.
Manu thanks for your stay!
Kind regards,
Ron Agmon
Tom H
Greenville, South Carolina
“Another great stay”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I said last November that I wanted to return so my wife & I did return for a night. Ron met us promptly and got us squared away right away.Ron is a great host who is always very pleasant, helpful and attentive to us his guests. We will return one day.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing, clean and gracious host.”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

If you want a quiet, peaceful time with beautiful views of the mountains and clean air and friendly people I high recommend Yesod HaMa'aleh. I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend there. I walked around a lot, but did not get to see everything there is to see. The apartment I stayed in was very clean and had large rooms and the nicest host you could imagine. The bed was comfortable and I slept well. There are orange and other fruit trees all around and if I had more time I would have enjoyed my meals outside on the patio. I will go back next time and bring my family with me. Ron was a very, very gracious host.

pamp2010
Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom
“Mrs ”
Reviewed December 12, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Spent only one night at this charming house but wish it could have been longer! Clean, comfortable, warm in December and very well equipped . Ron could not have been more helpful in giving advice re directions, dining and visiting the area. Definitely recommended...will hope to return!

Tom H
Greenville, South Carolina
“What a great apartment...we want to come back”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife & I and a friend stayed here for 2 nights early last week. Ron, the owner, is very helpful and pleasant to work with. The apt. is in a beautiful community that reminds me of being in Italy. Our beds were comfortable, the apt was clean, the "neighborhood" is safe & quiet. There is a washing machine located in the bathroom. I definitely would stay here again.

Charles L
Ashkelon, Israel
“Country hospitality in the Hula valley”
Reviewed November 29, 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

The moshav, Yesod Maale was settled in the 1880's so the place is very pleasant with mature trees and lots of flowers, historical homes. The atmosphere is rural and quiet. We love to walk and we took advantage of the quiet streets with the lovely gardens. The yard was fully shaded with a wide porch with outside eating possible and plenty of seating, The location is great because we were 5-10 minutes from the Agamon Hula lake We spent Friday morning there to see the thousands of migrating birds. We ate lunch in Kiryat Shmoneh at a Kosher restaurant and visited the Nimrod fortress in the Golan. My grandson loved exploring the 13th century ruins. On Shabbat we attended the synagogue there in the moshav The clean equipped kitchen with a microwave allowed us to enjoy Shabbat with the food we brought along.The sleeping was warm and comfortable.

Traveling group: Extended Family
theocritu...
Bronx
“A decent place in North Galilee”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

The apartment is one half of a one-story house that is split into two rental apartments. The door opens to the front patio and yard which you share with the other renters. It is in a nice residential neighborhood with families with kids.

The kitchen was well stocked and the place was clean.

The décor and furnishings are dated and the walls could use a new plaster/paint job. We needed to charge multiple devices and found that with the limited electric outlets we had to choose between charging and bedside lighting.

There is one air conditioner in the front sitting room. There is a fan for the back rooms (bedrooms).

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
May 17, 2015
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for being our guests.

It seems strange to me that you did not have enough electric outlets since you were a couple in a 3 room apartment with at least 15 electric outlets. We have recently renovated the apartment and add additional 2 air conditioners to each bedroom.

I hope that I could help you with my recommendations for places to visit in our region.

Thanks again,
Ron Agmon

P.S: The porch and the yard are quite big in size, much bigger than the apartment itself, so there is no problem to our guest's privacy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing