The Green Backpackers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ramon Suites Hotel(Mitspe Ramon)
View Hotel
Isrotel Ramon Inn(Mitspe Ramon)
Beresheet(Mitspe Ramon)
View Hotel
All reviewshiking routesnegev desertliving rooma hot water bottleother guestshelped us planwell equipped kitchencamel hillstayed longerhome away from homegreat hikingenjoyed my staygreat place to staytwo nightscomfortable bedsramon cratermain building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 16, 2013

A small but thus family place to stay. You feel more like being in a shared flat with a lot friends around than in a hostel.

Owners Lee and Joash are very obligingly. Their tips are great and this is valid for all over Israel.

For Mitzpe and Makhtech: they seem to know every good place in and around Mitzpe by heart. You really feel them felling in love with this area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Friendly-Warm Athmosphere-Nice Guests
The owners and the staff of the hostel are very kind and helpful, the hostel has a selfmade and cosy athmosphere, and if would not have had to go back to Austria, I think I still would be there.
And as it seems, the guests are chosen by the owners, during the time I have been there, there were a lot´s of nice people coming from all over the world.
The owners, Lee and Yoaf were very helpful concerning all matters which travellers can have. And additionally, there was a come together evening with a very delicious meal.
So I can say, this is a very good place to stay, and when I go to this area another time, I will come again, and can recommend this hostel for all people with a wide and open mind.
Arif!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Green Backpackers was a great choice! My wife and I decided to try Green Backpackers to try and recreate the great experiences we had staying at Albergues in Spain while walking the Camino de Santiago de Compostela. Our expectations were met above an beyond! Lee and Yoash are great hosts, friendly and knowledgeable professional guides and made us feel at home! The Hostel is super clean and beautifully and uniquely designed. We stayed in one of the double rooms which was equally great! We had arrived after a wonderful hike in the Ramon Crater and could not have had a better base to land at after a long walk. Highly recommended, we will be returning for sure next time we are in the area!
Also very cool furniture made out of recycled wooden pallets!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 26, 2013

A great home like, clean and creative (you need to see all the things to understand what their creativity means in practice) backpackers with great services, great location and heart filled hospitality. They made me so welcome and helped me fulfill what I came to Mizpe to do, have a relaxing getaway from the Big city!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Eva S
Reviewed January 21, 2013

specially now during the winter season. great design, unique and the room is nice.
staff is humble, informative and helpful. the view around the hostel is so amazing and divine. recommended!! we took the dorm room and the mattress was comfortable. quiet at night. everyone liked it in our group.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends