Everything in this hotel is at the highest level: the service is among the best I've had, starting with the friendly cleaners through professional and smiling waiters and the welcoming pool staff that did not save efforts to find available poolside chairs for guests.
The hotel is located in a wonderful area on the Ramon Crater rim, but within walking distance from the town itself - so you can also go to the supermarket, the bank, or just walk around. The hotel has a private parking lot. Some of the rooms are a bit away from the main building but there are motorized carts that collect guests from the room and back. There is also tennis courts, spa (didn't try it- but noticed the prices are high), Hamam (Turkish spa) and sauna. There is also a small cinema and a different movie every evening.
The hotel has two pools, one outdoor and cool (about 22 ° C), and another internal slightly less cool (29 degrees). There are two pools for toddlers (oneoutdoor shaded and other indoor) and Jacuzzi connected to the internal pool. The pools has both spectacular view.
The food is just wonderful. Varied breakfast and evening meals worthy of all praise. Every evening there is "Chef Specials" in addition to the regular menu as well as some of the desserts.
There are different types of buildings and rooms, some rooms adjacent small lap pool. The room where we were was spacious, with a balcony overlooking the view. The room has a ceiling fan (in addition to A/C) that I wish all hotels would think to install, kettle for making coffee / tea , bottled water that renewed every morning and newspaper each morning.
Number of things to improve:
1. The room has no refrigerator, only mini bar that you can't empty and can not put anything inside. While you can order milk from room service (for five shekels, so I was told), it is completely uncomfortable and spoils the spontaneity of making coffee the moment you want it. Refrigerator can be rented for 30 shekels per day.
2. Another thing - the hotel is in the middle of the desert so it is worth thinking about cold water facilities for the benefit of guests. There is one near the indoor pool, but no where in the living area has even a single facility, not to mention ice machines (something common in hotels in Eilat or the Dead Sea for example). Since there is no fridge in the rooms, you can not keep in cold water.
3. And the last and most annoying - from this level of hotel and at these prices, I expect to get free internet. That is a basic facility which is common abroad at two and three-star hotels!
Just we are not paying extra for TV or electricity in the room- so should be the internet.
Thanks again, had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beresheet Hotel by Isrotel Exclusive Collection is located in the spectacular geographical area of the Ramon Crater and offers a range of desert activities and attractions, all of which you can order at the hotel’s reception. Among the available activities are Jeep tours, camel rides, hiking, bicycle trips, bicycle renting, rappelling, hot-air balloons, self-drive Jeep adventures, Jeep excursions with outdoor meals and much more. In Beresheet Hotel, the kids and teenagers enjoy a diverse entertainment experience. Kids have fun in the well equipped Yeladudes kiddos club, while teenagers are offered an interactive youth space - state-of-the-art "grown-ups" rooms - that includes video games, advanced gaming and multimedia facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Beresheet Hotel by Isrotel Exclusive Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beresheet Hotel By Isrotel Exclusive Collection Israel/Mitspe Ramon