All reviews traditional hotel blue pool traditional atmosphere lovely hotel poor wifi old town recommend this hotel spacious rooms iranian architecture hotel is located inner court relaxing atmosphere stained glass windows old house air conditioner enjoyed my stay wind towers
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed with my family and felt the hotel has a good architecture and was happy until we had the breakfast. Do not expect a high standard. Even no coffee. Very simple standard. But the most disappointing part was when we went back to our room after breakfast at 09:30 in the morning. Although we had not informed they and there was no sign to put on the door, the cleaners had taken all the sheets out and were just about to start cleaning the room. I said we are still in the hotel , why are you cleaning while I am still in the room. They left immediately but I felt suspicious if something could be touched or stolen because when I leave the room I lock my things in my luggage normally without leaving things outside. And we had just gone for the breakfast and would spend some time to plan the day before we checked out. We left immediately feeling as if we were not allowed to stay in our room. That is a shame that we could not stay in our room as much as we wanted. I mentioned this to the reception and the lady said it is their policy to get the rooms cleaned this way before the guest leaves. That is irrespectful. They said you should have informed us not to clean the room, they should clearly inform the guests beforehand about such a policy or they could simply but signs outside room doors to see if we wanted cleaning or not which is the standard in almost any hotel. The hotel managemnt should reconsider their policies.

Trip type: Traveled with family
lalehhotel, Manager at Hotel Laleh Yazd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear friend,

I would like to thank you for your time and sharing your review. First of all, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We try our best to make our guests happy and we always love to see them again.
We have many royal guests who choose to stay with us because we are one of the best and as a manager, I can assure you that there was a misunderstanding and there is no thief in our hotel. You do not need to hide your belongings. We have a very grateful and royal staff. I pay attention to my staff and my group. Our staff clean all rooms everyday. Everyone is safe in our hotel and we have been a great host.
I wish you had told us what the problem was with the breakfast so we could improve and reach your satisfaction, too.
We are always happy to hear your recommendation and ideas. I wish you had spoken to me at the time, too. Because I was informed that you spoke to one of the girls and she apologized and told you that there was a misunderstanding, we also called you again and you spoke on the phone, too.
Once again, I would like to apologize and let us make it right to you.
Please call me next time you are in Yazd. We really like to have another opportunity to be your host.
We hope to see you again.

Warm Regards,
A.N.Tabatabaei

Reviewed June 9, 2019

I stayed in Hotel Laleh from 4 th to 7 th June 2019 with our family.
Everything is ok but the hotel had 2 deficiency:
1. we needed extra pillows but they told us not to have!!!.
2. Wifi password for guest!! they did not tell us.

Generally is a good hotel for the next trips.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Hossein,

I would like to thank you for your time and sharing your review.
Please accept my apology. I would like to inform you that we do have extra pillows but we have provided more.
we do not want this to happen again. Your satisfaction is our goal.
And for the wifi, we provide all our guests with free wifi, I wish you had told our supervisor at the time.
We hope to be able to see you again and make it right to you.

A.N.Tabatabaei

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband resided this hotel for three days. The employees hotel are very kind and polite. The hotel is next to historical areas and The architecture is full of soothing and beautiful. We recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
lalehhotel, Manager at Hotel Laleh Yazd, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Azadeh,

I would like to thank you for sharing your review and your kind words.
We really appreciate your time and review. We are so honored to see your review. I am glad we could reach your satisfaction. Thank you very much for your recommendation.
We hope to see you soon again.

A.N.Tabatabaee

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

A beautiful courtyard with relaxing atmosphere and beautiful blue pool in the center courtyard. The nostalgic nostalgic rooms of the smaller courtyards, with orange trees and beautifu flowers
Waking up in this hotel can be dreamy

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Amirhosentabaa
lalehhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Laleh Yazd, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Dear Amirhossein,

Thank you for leaving a beautiful review here on trip advisor.
We are really grateful for your time and sharing your experience with us.
Please visit us again next time, you are in Yazd.
Hope to see you soon.

S.Tavasoli

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

I was 3 nights there with my friends in Nowrouz holidays. It was really beyond my expectations. Very comfortable to spend some days in historical city of Yazd. Great services, Great location, great staff and friendly atmosphere.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
lalehhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Laleh Yazd, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Mojtaba,

I would like to thank you for your time and kind review. We are so honored to read your review, it will be shared with others in our group. Thank you for highlighting our location and service. This is our goal.
We really hope to see you soon again.

S.Tavasoli