“An Eye Opener”

Iran's Travel
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Yazd
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Iran's Travel provides you all services including; Tour, Hotel, Flight, Visa, Tour guides, Itineraries & whatever you might need to have a memorable trip all around Iran at the highest possible quality. If you needed any free counseling services for your trip to Iran just contact us.
Reviewed January 8, 2018

A 14 days trip with Iranian Safar Travel Agency left a lasting memories for both my wife and I. We traveled to Tehran, Shiraz, Qeshm, Hormoz, Yazd, Esfahan, Kashan and Masouleh. We met many warm and friendly locals who engaged us in small talks and were amazed by all the historical houses / gardens, natural wonders (alisadr cave), beautiful mosques (exquisite tiles) and many more that we had visited. Our tour guides from Iran's travel were experienced and helpful during our stay in Iran. A special thanks to Mohammad & Mosafa (Tehran), Farid (Shiraz), Farshid (Qeshm and Hormoz) and Majid (Yazd, Esfahan, kashan and Masouleh) for making our time in Iran wonderful and Azimeh for the planning and advice (helped me to cut down lots of traveling time as some places were a distance away from each other).

Date of experience: December 2017
"shiraz"
in 12 reviews
"itinerary"

Reviewed January 8, 2018

We spent a few days on a trip with Iran's Travel (some time ago already: august 2016): a night with nomads in the middle of nowhere (miles away from any building (let alone town!), in a valley where a few families lived in five or so tents (plus a small one that served as shared toilet). It took some time (and several phonecalls) to find them, as apparently they were in another valley as foreseen (nomad oblige ...!). We slept with our family of 5, together with the hosting family, on the ground in the tent, exactly on the same spot where we had just enjoyed dinner. No electricity, no water, no mobile, no nothing. Silence, and lots of stars in the sky. And, great food, and great atmosphere. It's difficult to imagine anything more authentic.

We continued on a 'desert tour', with more luxurious accomodation, and completely different but as amazing sights.

We were very pleased with the trip: well organized, authentic, helpful guide and driver.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2018

I enjoyed my trip to Iran a lot. As a young German woman it was no problem to travel on my own. I was overwhelmed by the hospitality!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 7, 2018

We had a wonderful journey in Iran with Iran's Travel! Azimeh and Mehdi were amazing! We have discovered a beautiful country, Teheran, Yazd, Shiraz, Isphahan! I will come back !!! Thank you very much again for this travel!

Date of experience: October 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2018

I and my wife recently made a private tour of Iran with this tourist agency. First of all, it is much cheaper than all the other companies in Iran, probably because it is located in Yazd and not in Teheran. We were at first a little hesitant to book them, because of the low prices and the absence of reviews on the Internet (which was however, quite common for all the tourist companies in Iran). But everything went fine. Communication was fast and efficient. Our driver and guide, Mehdi, was an excellent person, kind, good-hearted and efficient. He treated us like being his family. Our tour has been fantastic, one of our best trips around the globe. We visited lots of monuments, mosques, gardens. Accomodation was excellent. Iran has so much to offer and is a country inhabited by a wonderful people, it is a pity that there are continuously political problems, which might affect tourism. Mehdi got us everywhere and helped us to make an unforgettable tour. We did not meet any problem of safety, and even in Teheran, where our tour ended, we stayed a few days alone and visited most sights, using the metro and taxis safely. I recommend this company wholeheartedly and I believe that every one who'll use it, will enjoy an unforgettable trip in a wonderful country.

Date of experience: June 2017