Tripadvisor
Yazd
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews lives up to its name old town night bus amazing breakfast cup of tea perfect location rooms are clean place to stay private bathroom low season nice courtyard recommend this place the owner walking distance double room inner courtyard other travelers
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best value for price ever! The owner are very friendly on top of it! People gather in evening around the common table sipping free teas. It's really a friendly hotel. You cannot be more central! Breakfast was among the best we had in Iran and is definitely much more than you could expect for this price.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights at Yazd Friendly Hostel. It was great!!! Right in the middle of the old quarter, a peaceful heaven with good rooms, nice courtyard to rest and have tea and great atmosfere. We had a very nice stay and we loved Yazd.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was a great hostel with exceptionally friendly staff! On my arrival I directly got a bigger room free of charge, they even let me choose one. In every way they tried to make my stay as comfort as they could. The breakfast at this hostel was amazing! Warm and freshly prepared food from a nice buffet! I absolutely recommend this hostel if you go see Yazd!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020

One of the best places I have stayed in Iran. Perfect location in the heart of the old city and amazing value for money, with free breakfast AND dinner. I arrived late at night and they still made me a dinner, which was a delicious shawerma. They made sure I was comfortable and looked after, and also booked my taxi for me to the bus station. The staff were so kind and always made sure I had a tea in my hand. Definitely recommend staying here!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

The name of the hostel couldn't have been any more apt! It's a really beautiful and well-located hostel in the old city. The facilities bare good, and he staff are extremely friendly and helpful. You can always reach out Muḥammad, who is omnipresent in the courtyard for anything you need. Also, there is unlimited amount of free tea. Also, their breakfast is good, and you also get a towel even if you're staying in a dorm.

Date of stay: December 2019