All reviews single room clean rooms living room nice balcony desert tour the owner the location is perfect recommend this place cheap price stayed for nights other travelers old town tours rooftop beds city iran
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Lovely place with views of the Takiyeh Amir Chaqmaq with it's buzzing square. Small, yet very clean rooms, breakfast area full of flowers and plants and - most importantly - very helpful staff offering whatever support you might need during your stay. Additionally, I learnt about Lavashak which became one of my favorites during my trip in Iran. Never thought I'd love sour more than sweet :)

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

We had a nice stay, but the day excursions could have been better:
- The amount of entrance fees should have been disclosed from the beginning. It was huge and not always worth it,
- Driver for the excursion/transfer to Perspepolis was not aware of where to go and did not speak English at all. We had a hard time looking for him after every stop.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
sajad s, Owner at Backpack Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review alerting us to the problem you have been having with our driver on the way.
please accept my sincere apologies, we will make every effort to see that this never happen again.
best regards
Sajjad

Reviewed November 13, 2018

I stayed at the Hostel for three nights during my day´s in Yazd. Travelling alone, I was able to meet other nice people here and started discovering the city sights together with them. The owner Sajad put so much love and devotion into the hostel, it makes you feel home. The hostel is cozy, clean and comfortable. I liked the breakfast served in the mornings with the best bread I had tasted in Iran. Sajad and his team helped to organize a day trip into the desert, we walked along and atop of dunes, eat after the sunset in the desert and slept under the sky gazing at the stars. Simply wonderful! Sajad also organized a day hike to Shirkooh (Lion) Mountain upon my request, other traveler joined us. Looking back, the stay at the hostel made Yazd an unforgettable experience! I can highly recommend to stay there.

Room tip: best view on square with mosque from balcony
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2018

It was my first time in Iran. Backpack Hostel is a very nice place with fantastic service. Rooms small, clean.
Close to important attractions. Sijjad - the owner was very helpful. I felt like at home.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 10, 2018

I highly recommended this hotel. The location is very good, and stuff of this hotel is very helpful. (he helped us to arrange ticket for the bus and plane) Thank you Sajjaj for recomendation to go to Hormoz Island! Was really worth to go there! There is also a washingmachine.Nice and clean hotel and good english speaking staff
Regards from Lachestan