Dad Hotel
All reviewsbeautiful hotelswimming poolalternate daysfree in room wifirooftop restaurantfour star hotelbeautiful architecturebeautiful at nighttour grouproom was largemajor sitesmini barother hotelsiranian standardsair conditioningbusiness tripstayed for two nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. Comfortable and clean and very welcoming. Nice courtyard to sit in in the evening where it is easy to access the internet. Food was reasonable enough for Iran but to be honest cant say that the food was very good anywhere we went in Iran. Beautiful country with friendly warm people who are very genuine. Look forward to returning one day.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank jackiebur
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Very adequate rooms and restaurant in modern hotel. If you have mobility challenges, request first floor room.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jpmsenior
Reviewed May 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in April of 2011. My room was quite large and nicely appointed. The king sized bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large and had a great shower. Unfortunately the room tended to get a bit warm. There was a thermostat where you could presumably turn on the A/C, but the only thing that came out was warm air. This was true for others in my group as well. I was able to open the window, but there was not much of a breeze since my room did not face the inner courtyard, although it stayed darker than the other rooms for that reason. I encountered the A/C problem at every hotel I stayed at in Iran. Maybe they don't turn on the A/C until it gets REALLY hot outside. There was free, fast wi-fi in the Lobby, so I was able to pick up e-mails on my IPhone. Breakfasts were typical fare. One night we got in late and the kitchen staff made us pizzas, which were surprisingly quite good, especially when eating them outside in the beautiful courtyard on a 70 degree night.

• Stayed: April 2011
5  Thank aschneider703
Reviewed May 27, 2011

We stayed at this hotel as part of a tour group in May and found it absolutely charming. Our room was quite spacious and opened to the large gallery which opened to the very lovely garden courtyard. After having stayed at a very average hotel in Shiraz (the Homa, which had a very good reception area, but the room we had seemed quite dilapidated) I found this one to be much better than I expected. I was very pleasantly surprised.

Iran is a lovely place. The people are exceptionally nice and friendly and I can't get my head around the every negative views we hear about Iran in the western press - one just has to meet the people to know that there is quite another side to Iran. A really lovely side!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank go'connor
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Extreme friendly service, european 4* standard with Persian charme, nice place to rest after many nights in budget hostels. Greate price/performance ratio.

That nigt were all low-cost options listed in Lonely Planet Fortunatelly(!) occupied. After I got a recommendation of a locals a met on the street I went In the entrance although the hotel seemed to be too expensive for me. That was not thrue - After little bargaining I got excelent discount.
I was so satisfied, that planned one-nigt stay become for days!

Filip, Prague, Czech Republic

Room Tip: Try to bargain
  • Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo