All reviews eco lodge pomegranate trees cozy house his wife lovely owners positive vibes huge garden table football enjoy nature friendly couple every corner wonderful hospitality first hand an excellent place to stay home cooked unforgettable memory amazing hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2018

This is an excellent place to stay with lovely atmosphere and delicious meals. The host Ramtin and Tina made me feel like home. It was precious to have celebrated the Persian New Year (Nowruz) with them and other local guests. There are many interesting Zoroastrian rituals that I'm not familiar with, like lighting fires on the roof in the New Year morning and Ramtin explained them to me patiently. This definitely has become an unforgettable memory in my life. Hope to meet them again in the future!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2018

It has been awesome to spend a night in the lodge.
A super warm and friendly staff created a fantastic atmosphere.
We had the opportunity to share experiences with other travellers during dinner and in front of a fireplace.
Amazing.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

The surroundings were very nice. They have a huge garden, so you can relax and enjoy nature. The roof gives a nice view, especially at sunset, when the mountains turn gold.
There are many things to do, visit Yazd ( they can arrange a guide if you like), cycle to the tower of silence in Cham village, walk around and see pomgranate gardens or the nice garden in Taft.
The best about this place are the very friendly hosts! They help you with everything, and if you like cook very good food. I also met a lot of other travellers here, we talked and played games. I had a great time.
Its a bit difficult to find, so call them when you arrive, then they will guide you there. Just in case I put a picture of their door :)

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank maaikevr_nl
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Ramtin and tina are my best hosts in Iran.
I wanna back again.
Graet hospitality graet men.
A beautiful traditional house with charming garden. I had a room near the yard and I had good sleep there...

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Thank you Tina and Ramtin for your wonderful hospitality and the opportunity to celebrate with you and your family and friends the wedding anniversary of Grandma. Hope to see you again soon in the future!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
ramtinshohrat, Owner at Nartitee Ecolodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thank you!
We hope to see you soon.