“Very nice staff...friendly and helpful ”
Review of Tabriz Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tabriz
Tabriz Hotel
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Tabriz
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I visited Tabriz in April 2014 and I enjoined staying in Tabriz Hotel. Decent place to stay and prices are reasonable. Hotel location is very well selected. It is very cheap in hotel also. My room cost me 86$ per night for 3 of us. It costs you maximum 2$ in a taxi to reach the place in downtown you want to visit.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Mahir A

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I went here at middle of summer. It was crowded, But reception & services were very good. We took a suit there, The beds were clean, But the bath wasn't so clean. There was a weak signal of wireless internet in my room, and sometimes it went disconnected, the only thing that I can say about Internet, is that: TERRIBLE! You'd get speed as 60 kb/s.(8kB/s)
In breakfast, they offered sausages(delicious!), Boiled egg,tea,marmalade, and many other things. Food & lunch & dinner was so so.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Parham G
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Just sentence.. This is the best hotel in the Tabriz, all others are not good, you can find more expensive ones but not better than here.. So you have to choose here for your stay.. Only the problem is you have to make early reservations before your trip.. And do not want all like as European hotels.. But trust me this is the best you can find in Tabriz. Because I stayed before others..

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Barizm
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Based on TA reviews, I booked into the Tabriz International Hotel. Arriving at 7am on the overnight bus from Sanandaj, my husband & I appreciated being given an early check-in without having to pay extra (usual check-in time is 2pm). The receptionists were helpful, pleasant & friendly - in particular, Sholeh & Farzaneh gave us exceptional customer service which made us feel special & valued. Our room was big & it overlooked the courtyard, bed comfortable. Breakfast was generous. Free wifi. Tariff was IRR1,600,000+. Located at Abressan Crossing so a do-able 3km walk to the Bazaar & sights. We had the additional task of extending our visas in Tabriz & the hotel very kindly vouched for us in a letter delivered to the police station by taxi - what champions! Definitely recommended. Note that the furnishings are worn but the rooms are clean (& cleaned everyday), the water hot, b/f varied & generous, sleep quality is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
10  Thank atomcat
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I think this hotel is the oldest four stars hotel in Tabriz, however it is nice as ever with refurbished rooms and interior, in accordance to other local hotels (even five stars) it would be the best choice considering price, clean, friendly staff and its location is just in downtown, close to many restaurants and shopings.

Room Tip: Ask for VIP rooms, much modern and clean, also if you would like to stay quite ask for southern side...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Babak T
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had an enjoyable 2-night stay at the Tabriz International Hotel. The rooms are comfortable, very clean and well appointed. The hotel is in the city center. Breakfast is adequate and includes Delicious omelets. Hotel wireless internet signal is quite weak and in the some rooms, there is no reception.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank n h
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I had an enjoyable 3-night stay at the Tabriz International Hotel.
While the rooms are not very big, they are confortable, very clean and well appointed.
We had a room facing the back of the building which is probably a good thing considering the hotel is located by a main avenue, near one of the main crossroads in the city. On the plus side, that central location means it is close to shops, restaurants and transportation.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Buffet breakfast is adequate and can be had either in the hotel's large dining room or outdoors on the terrasse.
The hotel is slightly let down by its restaurant. While the staff are again very friendly, there are few food choices and the price of the rather limited salad buffet is far too high for what it contains.
On the whole a very pleasant stay.
The Tabriz international is a very good hotel by iranian standards and I'd definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the back, away from the noisy avenue.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank SG71

Been to Tabriz Hotel? Share your experiences!