All reviews near highway good size indoor pool shopping mall international standards rainforest shower turkish bath food court delicious breakfast comfortable bed easy access rooms are clean spa facilities iran star city
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Among the hotels I have stayed in Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz and other cities in Iran for last few years, Kaya Laleh Park Hotel is the best hotel in terms of overall experience.

Facility: very new, clean and meeting international standard. (There are many expensive hotels in Iran but I could not feel the international/global standard in those hotels. Many of them seemed somehow outdated. )

Room: Room has very comfy bed, useful closet, clean and stylish bathroom with rainforest shower. Again I could feel international standard.

Food:I had buffet breakfast and lunch on 2nd floor restaurant. Both food and service were good.

Location: it's not inside the center of city but located near highway so access from airport is very smooth. (To city 15-20mins) There is a very new shopping mall right next to the hotel. If you are too tired to go to city centre, you can have good food court and restaurants just few steps away from the hotel door. (I enjoyed Turkish fastfood! )

Very friendly staff: everyone was so friendly and helpful but I want to highlight reception and concierge desk! They were exceptionally polite and helpful. (Everyone spoke English)

Price: for the quality of hotel, I felt it is not that expensive. (Some hotels are over priced in Iran...)

Overall, i am very satisfied for my stay. I will go back to Kaya Laleh Park when i visit Tabriz again!
Highly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Fereshte E
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

The best international hotel in Iran, by all means, easy to book, excellent access right next to the lively mall in Tabriz,
Superb breakfast, brand new rooms, extremely clean, and finally they actually listen to tour request before going through their checklist of dos and donts

Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank peyman s
Reviewed May 13, 2017

As I travel a lot for my business, I have been in many hotels in Iran and other countries. This hotel is definitely the best one I have experienced in Iran.

It's been built just one year and thus all the facilities and accommodations look new and modern. The rooms are well furnished and are kept very clean.

The hotel has an indoor pool, that is very nice as it is very clean. The staff at the pool (which is a division of spa) are very kind and helpful. But please be aware that because of laws in Iran, women and men cannot use the spa with each other and as the hotel accommodates just one pool, it has time limitations for men and women. Men can use it from 17:00 to 23:00 and women from 8:00 to 17:00. This is a drawback.
Special thanks should be given to Ms. Hannaneh Monshi, which was very helpful, recommending us places to visit and arranging VIP transport services.

I strongly recommend this hotel for staying in Tabriz.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kavesh-Rafiezadeh
Reviewed April 23, 2017

The hotel is very good. It is however far from the city center for turists and the Spa is only opened for women in the morning. I suggest that they change it in the afternoon and in the morning in alternate days.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

We travel to Iran annually, and journey through various cities. This hotel is head and shoulders ahead of ANY other hotel we have experienced in Iran. Truly superb, and rivals the best in the world.

The service it truly warm, friendly and attentive, which is quite rare in Iran. Our room was MASSIVE - possibly over 80 square meters... The bathroom was wonderful - also a rarity in Iran - with a big shower, jacuzzi bath and large dressing area. The wifi is sensational - far better than anywhere else in Iran. The breakfast spread is 5*.

There is truly nothing that we can fault this hotel on... nothing at all. Even the price is unusually low.

Date of stay: April 2017