All reviews other hotels large room fnb staff nice hotel enjoyed my stay breakfast menu the air conditioning wifi connection f b ferry terminal bintan island welcome drink lobby mall transport receptionist grouse
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

We are a couple + 1 kid staying 2nights 3 days in CK. Overall the hotel services and staffs are excellent even some staffs aren’t able to speak English. We like the sweet cakes in Breakfast.The room is clean, around looks natured but there is very less options for us to find a lunch n a dinner around area near to hotel. Anyway we enjoyed our holiday by staying at your hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2018

Me and my Boyfriend needed a quick getaway from Work, and thought why not try CK, which is still fairly new (one year?)

We were greeted nicely, and got a welcome drink (Guava Juice) it was a tad too sweet for my taste but i appreciated the gesture.

We had requested a smoking room and were delighted to see we had gotten one, the room was beautiful, however they did not really explain further, the lobby is rather confusing, and we did take the wrong elevator, its not a big deal however it could have been prevented if they had explained a bit of how best to get to our room.

I tried the Club sandwich, which had been nicely done, i had tried it at other Hotels as it is one of my favourite sandwiches, and this was by far the best one in Tanjung Pinang.

The next morning was when it began to show how truly unprofessional some of the Staff were.
My Boyfriend and i love to eat boiled egg each of us two. and it just taste good warm. At the Egg statin, there was no staff. so we kindly asked the cook from the Waffle/nasigoreng station, if we could have some, eggs. he pulled a face while pointing at some finsihed eggs and told us to just take those.

it was pretty rude and cold eggs just arent really on my list to eat, so my boyfriend asked if we could have them warm, as he had gone to touch them and they were cold.
it was as if i had watched a little child being told to do something, the face through out boiling our eggs was just too much. there had been no friendliness left, and it was jst absurd, as we had only asked for eggs and in a kind way. it left us speechless and making us wonder if we had been saying something wrong.

We talked to the assistant Manager who assured us that this behavior was not okay,and that cold boiled eggs just werent good.

we didnt ask for much, a simple apology would have been fine, instead there had been no follow up whatsoever.

Unfortunately this will be the last time we will be staying there, as it really ruined our mood, and knowing how it is to work at Hospitality, this behaviour and no follow up just showed to us that they did not care about the guests a bit.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2018

We booked the deluxe room. It was huge and clean. We got the room facing the pool. Check in was a breeze. We booked via email n 816,000 rupiah per night w bfasts for two. Wifi connection is strong. Bfast is ok ok. I dont enjoy it much. The food were lukewarm so thats a huge disappointment.

Apart from the disappointing breakfast, I enjoyed my stay there. Will definitely stay in CK if I visit Tanjung Pinang again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 days and 2 night... I really enjoyed my time there.... I love to eat my breakfast... It's so a lot of Varian for sweet food. The room is very comfortable and the wifi isn't so bad either... That's great to staycation in Tanjungpinang

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good and people very friendly.
But if you travel here as woman beware when you go in the pool with bikini .. people will start looking you and will take photos and this is not normal, no respect at all for the guest.
In the area there is nothing to do, you need to move with taxi.
The hotel don't have any activities.
We can be boring sometimes to be there.
Better stay here for 1,2 nights.

Date of stay: September 2018