“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Great restaurant, fantastic food, perfect location and amazing hospitality!
Came here lots for breakfast, lunch & dinner over the 5 days we spent on tuk tuk! Really recommend the satay and homemade sauce!
Enjoy!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

we found this restaurant on our 2. day - and it's simpely the best!!! it sometimes takes a while till the food comes but it's worth it, because you get delicious, fresh food and a big choice on different meals!!! try the homemade sauce, it's so good!
we also rented the motorbikes there :)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

A very nice small cafe runs by a lovely lady and her kids, the foods was very delicious, we have tried various of breakfast and dinner meal and the food was never failed us, the pricing was reasonable. Overall this place makes us wanting to come back, soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Orari overlooks the beautiful Lake Toba, so gives you the best views while relaxing and enjoying the food. The owner is a really friendly lady and you can really taste the love in all her cooking. All I ate here was delicious. I was in Tuk Tuk 4 days and after the first day I mainly came here for most my meals, because I really enjoyed it. Try the Bumbu Rujak (chicken), one of the best I've eaten in Indonesia in 5 months hmmm! Also try the homemade brown bread for breakfast, really tastes like home (the Netherlands) a bit but better in this beautiful place.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights on the island and had a lot of breakfast and dinners here. Lovely staff, lady is very friendly and would love to help you with any questions. Great view over the lake.