“Very nice food and cheap”
Review of Orari

Orari
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We order fish rendang and fish bumbu rujak @30.000. I thought it will be small since it was so cheap. Then we surprise how big it was. The fish rendang very good and very tasty you should try it. I could say it equal with Jenny's bbq fish. I like them both.
I regret I only try Orari on my last day before I leave the island.
The view also nice. Very romantic and relaxing.
I recommend the Avocado juice for your drink.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I love the place, it quiet calm and relaxing with the view of Lake Toba. The place is clean and food is nice. I've been here several times whenever I visited the Lake. Keep up the spirit, I am confidence that more and more worldwide tourists will be coming to visit Lake Toba. Be ready!

Lake Toba has a mystique attraction with its famous calming environment and atmosphere, hypnotizing you to see the water and hear the orchestra of birds and crickets and feel the breeze of soft winds embraces your body and fondle your skin. The smells of firewoods while dwellers cooking their meals. Smells of soil while rain sprinkling on it. Romantic reflection of moonlight on the water in the evening..my oh my..

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Started off most mornings at Orari with pan fried fish for breakfast. The staff are very friendly and fun to be around and can help make your stay in Tuk Tuk a great one. They have motorbikes for rent and are very knowledgable about the island. Laid back atmosphere is great for an afternoon beer at the back while enjoying the sunset on the lake. One of my favorites in Samosir. Great food, great service, great times at Orari!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

There's a row of seats facing the lake,nothing will block the beautiful view expect ur beer..
Come after 4pm,u won't want to leave before drunk...

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Nice place with friendly people. The food is better than other places in Tuk tuk. We have eaten there 2 days ands it was excellent. Nice view on the lake and high service. The second time we receive a discount of 10%. Prices are acceptable. They have an extended various menu card. A must for eating Indonesian food.