Ways to Experience Bali Trekking Mount Batur Guide
from $51.00
from $45.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews mount batur volcano tour bit cloudy thank you very much amazing experience great trek highly recommend this company once in a lifetime coffee plantation putu guide climb bali breakfast sunrise journey flashlight
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I had the pleasure of having Adi Jong as our guide whilst climbing the volcano. One of the best people we have met in our 10 days in Bali, very informative and helpful, who we had a laugh with and some great conversation. The climb itself was one of the best things I have done in my life and watching the sunrise at the top was so beautiful. If I ever come back to Bali again I will be sure to do the climb again and hopefully have Adi as our guide!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

All day activities were really great! The Trekking to Mount Batur, with the guide Karma, was spectacular! Karma, is a great professional, he knows the area very well, and explained everything about the Mount, the volcano and many other things that we asked him very well! He is very attentive, friendly and kind with the people of the little group. And he's also an excellent photographer!

The driver, Agung went with us all the day, he took us to the Hot springs and to a Coffee plantation, too. He is very punctual, a kind person, great professional and explained us many things about what we did.

Excellent experience, guide Karma, and driver Agung!!!
Georgina,Spain

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Had a wicked time!! Teka our guide was amazing couldn’t think of a better person to take us up the mountain - helped us along the way - he had a good laugh and made us feel stress free - listened to when we needed to stop - 10/10 would recommend this company for anyone looking to do this hike

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

This hike is by far the most difficult thing I have ever done. It is truly beautiful at the top but I honestly don't think I could physically do it again. The people who assisted us on the trip were phenomenal. Our guide, Lu, was very encouraging and stuck with me, giving lots of breaks and encouragement. She is likely the biggest reason I could actually make it up to the top. Our drivers, Komang wira&
his trainee, Rabies, were very accommodating to our needs. Komang was shockingly bright and cheery for a 2 am car ride, giving us lots of info and Rabies is an efficient driver. They were more than willing to alter our trip based on our wants because we did not really enjoy the hot spring and wanted to leave early, which they happily obliged. The optional coffee plantation is also worth the stop if you are a coffee drinker. Overall good trip but prepared to be sore after!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019

We had an awesome day! Both activities, climbing MT Batur & Rafting were very nice and well organised! The Guide Komang is very friendly and explained a lot. The driver Johnny is well experienced and a fun guy who drives safely. RaftIng is super! Nice rapids and super nice views! Certainly recommend this combination although it is tiring and you have to get up early... it worth it! Michel and Rose (16)

Date of experience: July 2019