Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$64.29
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
from $64.29
from $68.00
from $51.39
from $18.98
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Located just besides mount Batur, this lake is a wonderful site for ones eyes. We just saw the lake from the top and the scenery was beautiful with clear blue water surrounded by green hills and clouds on the top. What a view!!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank komalpr
Reviewed October 8, 2018

A place you may not miss during your trip trough Bali. If you love nature, you must visit this place.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I feel like sugar during my visit here and the vendors were ants.all of sudden, we been attacked by road vendors and force us to buy their accersories.i still remember 1 of old lady all of sudden massage my back while i choose bracelet from 1 of their friends. I told her not to massage me.she said it just to make relax and this is free. I said ok.while we decided to leave, she bagging for 100k and scream like idiot!!! View is amazing but my exprience visit this place is terrible. Not reach 10minutes took photos, they chase us to car and makes us angry while we shut our door.we did being polite to them.but they act no manners!!!

2  Thank Luluaftermath
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I agree if Batur Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in Indonesia. I love it. So peaceful. So enjoyed the trip this morning. I've spent 3 hours here just for watching the view, eating, watching again. Lovely!

1  Thank YogaEfendi
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This lake is the result of a volcano (more than 4.000 meters high) collapsed there after the strongest eruption ever had on Earth about 29.300 years ago...

2  Thank davidetV1137MO