“Amazing Bali experience”

Bali Tours And More
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer Bali's leading tours including hiking, scuba, cultural, adventure, family and so much more. Book your Bali tours on line safely and securely and let us ensure you have the best holiday in Bali. See more of Bali for less with us! We offer online payment with PayPal and not only is it 100% secure your also get Buyer Protection with PayPal. So you can trust your getting the experience you have paid for! We are part of the Bali Holidays And More group of companies including Bali Villas And More And Bali Hotels And More. We offer the very best solutions for your Bali holiday. We cant wait to show you this amazing Island they call the land of the gods!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks for taking care of our holiday our family had an amazing time! My girls loved the tours and we loved the tours we booked. The hindu culture tours were fantastic and great to show our young girls a different way of life. The hotel was amazing and right on the beach and best price we could find. The entire experience really made our holiday. Pleasure to work with your team and have somebody to chat to during the entire process. Great job!

Date of experience: October 2018
BaliToursSupport, General Manager at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for choosing our team. It was a pleasure to help you and your family on your Bali holiday :)

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"seminyak"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

I never want to leave! We have the best ever Bali holiday. Thanks so much to Bali holidays for organising all the tours. The Ubud cycle was amazing and then the jungle swing and Bird park were just beautiful. Thanks for helping me choose 2 great hotels and getting me around the Island. So much easier your team doing it as I actually got to relax and that is what I wanted out of my holiday. Thanks so much to Gede the tour guide and Bonny for helping to book everything. See you soon team!

Date of experience: September 2018
BaliToursSupport, General Manager at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

Thanks Amanda for your kind review. So glad you had the time to see so much of Bali and just relax also! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t thank them enough for everything they did for us. Bonny knows everything about Bali and more, you can ask him anything! We loved the VIP books, and especially since a lot of the restaurants were on my list to try.

Date of experience: December 2018
BaliToursSupport, General Manager at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Thanks so much for booking with us. Glad you loved the VIP treatment! Some of the restaurants are just amazing food :)

Reviewed December 4, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to this entire team for making our Bali holiday wonderful! I found them on Facebook, and I was skeptical because they seemed so new, but they do everything…. it sounds too good to be true. We had excellent services and recommendations, and then the free airport transfers with our villa booking was just the icing on the cake. We ended up booking a day with surf lessons and the Kecek Dance, with dinner at El Kabron after. It was all perfect and so easy to enjoy bc everything was taken care of for us!

Date of experience: November 2018

So glad you had an amazing time and trusting your booking with us. Hope to see you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 4, 2018

Tonight i booked my accommodation for my up coming Bali Trip. Its just too easy. The service is prompt, communication fabulous. Sooo much cheaper than any other booking site. This is my second booking and certainly will not be my last.
Roll on March 2019.....15 days of relaxing on the beach at Sanur.

Date of experience: August 2018

Thanks Tania for choosing us twice now :) We really hope you enjoy the new VIP experience program you get and the free massage we will be sending you. See you in March!!