Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Do yourself a favour and book with Bali Tours and More

Do yourself a favour and book with Bali Tours and More! I can't recommend highly enough. Everything... read more

Reviewed December 19, 2018
Danridley
via mobile
Amazing Bali experience

Thanks for taking care of our holiday our family had an amazing time! My girls loved the tours and... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2018
tarekbh
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews bali holiday perfect holiday swim up bar nusa penida great tour bonny villa seminyak
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Just got home from our amazing Bali holiday!
the kids and us loved every minute of it. Perfect weather, amazing hotel, cheap food and drinks. Bali Tours And More booked the Hard Rock Hotel for us which was really great value for money and so much to do for the kids. We actually got a holiday too!
Then we book snorkeling in Nusa Penida, Waterbom and Ubud tours. All great value for money and lot of fun.
Really appreciate you helping us book everything, we had no idea where to start and it was good to chat during the planning process. Thanks to your team for such a great effort! We are booking again in 12 months

Date of experience: September 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2018

Such a pleasure to have you and your family with us. So glad you loved the tours and our staff. Come back again soon to Bali :)

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Just came back from my 5th trip to Bali and it gets better and better. Bali holidays helped me book a beautiful villa in Seminyak. Paid in Australian dollars which was awesome as didn’t lose money on currency exchange the villa was perfect and staff were super helpful.
The guys picked me up from the airport which is great because arriving at Bali airport can be hectic!
I then went on the Mount Batur trekking tour and it was well worth getting up early for. Finished at the hot springs and had a great lunch. Really great tour guides!
Also did the Ubud tour and cycle which went though the jungle and past beautiful green rice paddies. It was hot during the ride but had plenty of water and was a great way to see another part of the Island
Definitely use these guys for all things in Bali. Really easy to deal with and any questions I had them on website chat.
Thanks for another awesome Bali holiday!

Date of experience: November 2018
BaliToursSupport, Manager at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Come back anytime Garrick! Your always welcome in Bali :)

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

We normally book everything ourselves but this year we were told to use Bali Tours And More and it was so much easier! They organised drivers to pick us up from the airport, booked our villa and all our tours.
We loved the cooking class and the Bali Zoo.
Thanks for making our Bali holiday special. Will use your team every time now!

Date of experience: October 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

We loved showing you around Bali! So glad you loved the tours and the villa stay. See you again next year :)

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Bali Tours and More. They have made everything an absolute breeze on both my trips to Bali. On my very first trip to Bali (on my own!), I was a bit nervous. But with Bali Tours and More, I felt truly looked after, almost as though I had a personal travel agent/concierge service! Booking was the easiest thing ever, airport transfers were personalised and reliable, and they even did live chat with me, to work out the best accommodation option for my personal needs (in my case, I wanted to feel safe, and I also wanted easy access to night life, shopping and relaxation options).
They arranged my stay at the Upaasha in Seminyak, and it was amazing (Upaasha also include an unlimited checkout time, meaning I effectively got a free day at the end of my stay)...
I booked the Balinese cooking class which was amazing and did the culture tours around Ubud and Bali temples. Gede our tour guide was amazing and helped me learn so much about this amazing Island.
You helped me with a perfect holiday. Thanks so much!

Date of experience: May 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

thanks so much for choosing us Serena it was a pleasure to assist you on your Bali holiday :) see you again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for your amazing tours and your driver could not do enough for us... He couldn’t have done anymore for us..

Date of experience: November 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Thanks so much for choosing our company Sharon :)