“Best Bali one Stop Shop for your holidays ☀️🌴🍹”

Bali Tours And More
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer Bali's leading tours including hiking, scuba, cultural, adventure, family and so much more. Book your Bali tours on line safely and securely and let us ensure you have the best holiday in Bali. See more of Bali for less with us! We offer online payment with PayPal and not only is it 100% secure your also get Buyer Protection with PayPal. So you can trust your getting the experience you have paid for! We are part of the Bali Holidays And More group of companies including Bali Villas And More And Bali Hotels And More. We offer the very best solutions for your Bali holiday. We cant wait to show you this amazing Island they call the land of the gods!
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

Just came back from my 5th trip to Bali and it gets better and better. Bali holidays helped me book a beautiful villa in Seminyak. Paid in Australian dollars which was awesome as didn’t lose money on currency exchange the villa was perfect and staff were super helpful.
The guys picked me up from the airport which is great because arriving at Bali airport can be hectic!
I then went on the Mount Batur trekking tour and it was well worth getting up early for. Finished at the hot springs and had a great lunch. Really great tour guides!
Also did the Ubud tour and cycle which went though the jungle and past beautiful green rice paddies. It was hot during the ride but had plenty of water and was a great way to see another part of the Island
Definitely use these guys for all things in Bali. Really easy to deal with and any questions I had them on website chat.
Thanks for another awesome Bali holiday!

Date of experience: November 2018
BaliToursSupport, Manager at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Come back anytime Garrick! Your always welcome in Bali :)

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"seminyak"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

We normally book everything ourselves but this year we were told to use Bali Tours And More and it was so much easier! They organised drivers to pick us up from the airport, booked our villa and all our tours.
We loved the cooking class and the Bali Zoo.
Thanks for making our Bali holiday special. Will use your team every time now!

Date of experience: October 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

We loved showing you around Bali! So glad you loved the tours and the villa stay. See you again next year :)

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Bali Tours and More. They have made everything an absolute breeze on both my trips to Bali. On my very first trip to Bali (on my own!), I was a bit nervous. But with Bali Tours and More, I felt truly looked after, almost as though I had a personal travel agent/concierge service! Booking was the easiest thing ever, airport transfers were personalised and reliable, and they even did live chat with me, to work out the best accommodation option for my personal needs (in my case, I wanted to feel safe, and I also wanted easy access to night life, shopping and relaxation options).
They arranged my stay at the Upaasha in Seminyak, and it was amazing (Upaasha also include an unlimited checkout time, meaning I effectively got a free day at the end of my stay)...
I booked the Balinese cooking class which was amazing and did the culture tours around Ubud and Bali temples. Gede our tour guide was amazing and helped me learn so much about this amazing Island.
You helped me with a perfect holiday. Thanks so much!

Date of experience: May 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2018

thanks so much for choosing us Serena it was a pleasure to assist you on your Bali holiday :) see you again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for your amazing tours and your driver could not do enough for us... He couldn’t have done anymore for us..

Date of experience: November 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Thanks so much for choosing our company Sharon :)

See more reviews
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

What a holiday! I love Bali and everything there is to do here! My kids had such an amazing time. I used Bali Tours And More to find me a great hotel in Seminyak. Their drivers picked me and my family up from the hotel which was easy.
Planning the holiday was also super easy and gave me confidence to actually speak to real people!
Their tour guides took us to some really interesting places in Ubud to see temples, monkey forest, rice paddies and the guides had so much knowledge about Bali. The whole family really enjoyed learning about the Balinese history.
The guides were so good with the kids as well, Balinese people are just so friendly and the Island is just so beautiful.
Id definitely recommend the Puri Saron where we stayed. Great for the kids, swim up bar and really great food. Rooms very nice and clean and perfect for our budget.
If you want an easy well priced holiday with people that you can talk to during the process book with Bali Tours And More it just made everything so easy. Wouldn't do it any other way now. Wish they were in Thailand for next years family holiday

Date of experience: October 2018

It was our absolute pleasure to help you on your Bali holiday. So happy you loved all the tour you did! See you again soon Nicole :)