Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommended

Bali Tours and More helped with organizing two separate group tours for wedding guests. Guests who... read more

Reviewed October 22, 2019
Stay159868
Mount batur tour

Can't recommend this tour enough, the early start is so worth it! We were provided with lots of... read more

Reviewed August 28, 2019
Kaitlyn R

All reviews hot springs mount batur bonny villa hike
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for your amazing tours and your driver could not do enough for us... He couldn’t have done anymore for us..

Date of experience: November 2018
BaliToursSupport, Owner at Bali Tours And More, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Thanks so much for choosing our company Sharon :)

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

What a holiday! I love Bali and everything there is to do here! My kids had such an amazing time. I used Bali Tours And More to find me a great hotel in Seminyak. Their drivers picked me and my family up from the hotel which was easy.
Planning the holiday was also super easy and gave me confidence to actually speak to real people!
Their tour guides took us to some really interesting places in Ubud to see temples, monkey forest, rice paddies and the guides had so much knowledge about Bali. The whole family really enjoyed learning about the Balinese history.
The guides were so good with the kids as well, Balinese people are just so friendly and the Island is just so beautiful.
Id definitely recommend the Puri Saron where we stayed. Great for the kids, swim up bar and really great food. Rooms very nice and clean and perfect for our budget.
If you want an easy well priced holiday with people that you can talk to during the process book with Bali Tours And More it just made everything so easy. Wouldn't do it any other way now. Wish they were in Thailand for next years family holiday

Date of experience: October 2018

It was our absolute pleasure to help you on your Bali holiday. So happy you loved all the tour you did! See you again soon Nicole :)