All reviews spring pool great location batur volcano hot water the owner soap wayan trek shower guide views lake
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2019

The hotel have an astonish view to lake Batur. It has a hot pool. The water is not very hot, just warm but still feels good in the cold weather. The room is clean. The food was average, nothing special. The road to the hotel is very narrow, be carefull if you drive by yourself.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I spent one night in this hotel. The room and bathroom were very clean (4 beds dorm). The area is super calm and relaxing , with a hot spring pool and an amazing view. The staff and the owner of the place have been very welcoming : welcoming drink and biscuits, free coffee and tea anytime. The food was great and not expensive. The breakfast is perfect. We also booked a tour to do the mount Batur hike via the owner. He organised everything for us and our guide was amazing. I could only recommend the place for a relaxing time and a good departure place for hiking.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

Was here with kids. This place is highly recommended. Immaculately clean, hot pool, and the view is just amazing overlooking Batur lake and the mountain. Its so peaceful. And the hospitality is there. Can't rate it high enough...
We took dinner and it was nice. Menu can be extended, but overall our experience is one of a kind.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

my friend and I, we been only 1 night. We did the batur trek, that's why we choose to get this hotel.
Staff and owner very friendly, professional service. Food is very good. Room are goid, confortable bed, private bathroom with soap. Cold and hot water, just cold water on red handle and hot water on blue.
Carreful as it is the opposit of the rest of world.
This guest house have small hot spring. Water has change every night
Guest house near batur volcano way to trek.
It was for us a fantastic experirnce.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

the actual place is okay... there is no soap in bathroom the beds are nice the hot spring pool is nice but... first night i opened door because it got really hot and one of the workers decided to just step in and stand there? i turned on my phone and asked what and he said he was just taking care of me? next and final night(around 9pm..) this other guy that had taken me on the tours decided to knock on my door to tell me the taxi driver would be there at 8am but he also forced a hug and kissed me on the lips... i thiught because there were other guests nothing woud happen but guess not... good luck if you decide to go here but seriously you shouldnt its better to do the day trips from kuta...

Date of stay: August 2018