Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic day in Palangkaraya

We had the most amazing day with julie in Palangkaraya! She was a delight to be with and incredibly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Kellycdriscoll
via mobile
AMAZING. A PERFECT TRIP

What a beautiful experience! Traveling into the jungle to see the orangutans on the preserve was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
788timothyr
New Berlin, Wisconsin

All reviews jungle trekking national park day tour kids dance traditional dance interesting things to see broad knowledge wild orangutans the river yun festival culture dayak pontianak studio kalimantan village
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

I'm really excited and enjoy the tour because of yun, she was really made me enjoyed the tour, thank you for the experience, I will never gonna forget those memories.

Date of experience: February 2019
Yun P, Owner at Central Borneo Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for your kind review. It is very helpful to promote Ecotourism in Borneo to the world. Hope to see you, again. :)

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Thanks so much for the experience and your lovely kindness, .. I enjoy the tour, see ya next time....

Date of experience: April 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I traveled with Central Borneo Guide (CBG) to Bukit Raya/Bukit Baka National Park. Even the price really expensive for this trip, but the money that you paid is worth!
CBG concept is sustain local Dayak community and they also hire local people in the village to bring my stuff, a good English guide (the Guide is Dayak too!), good transportation and tasty local food.
I am so happy to tell my friends and the world about CBG and the tour.
If you wanna travel to Indonesian Borneo, I recommend to book with CBG.

Date of experience: April 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

I met Yun and she is one of the passionate guide in Palangkaraya. She has wide knowledge about places to visot and give you an experience about living in Dayak Land!!!

Date of experience: May 2019

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

I went to Palangkaraya in May and stayed at Yun’s homestay. The homestay is simple (no warm water for showering) but really nice! Yun really made me feel at home and was happy to help with anything and answer any question I had. We spend a lot of time talking and I learned a lot about the culture, Kalimantan, and a lot more. This is something you can only get at a homestay!

I also did a day tour which was great. You get a guide for a day who can drive you anywhere and show you around. My guide was Julie, a really nice girl who was able to teach and show me a lot! It was great. We saw the Orangutan, we visited the old town, went swimming in a black (tea-like) river, and had some lovely chats.

I definitely recommend staying with Yun and doing a day tour as it is one of a kind!

Date of experience: May 2019