See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2014 via mobile

We stay at this hotel for company event, first we awed about the star but suddenly we disappointed and felt being fooled with the service, food and mainly the room. We got the room that is not represent what 4 star hotel should be. The rugs seems filthy and it seems humid, i don't know why. The air conditioner need repair, we can felt the cool air came from the air conditioner. When I wake up I felt like I haven't enough sleep. It think the star rating for this hotel should be revised.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank Ressa1408
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had a super delux room with sea view for my small family. the trip coincided with the Euro Champion League Final and to say I was disappointed at the TV set in our room was an understatement. I had not seen such old TV (about 19") anywhere in HCM City for probably last 10 years and it took away quite a bit of the excitement from the match. The bedside lamp was out of order, carpet is old and did not look very clean. I had to walk 300-400m from the carpark to the lobby where the lift is, although there's a shorter path which was closed after dark, and for a post ACL surgery limping man, I found it hard to be impressed. Everything else was quite average and I would rate it as a ** hotel.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Minh N
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was really disappointed, this hotel is too expensive for the quality/service. It is the noisiest place I have been for a while, renovation under our window, weddings with cheap and loud karaoke singers (2 weddings the same day) and a night club in the hotel with no sound insulation. We could not use the hotel swimming pool because of the weddings and we had to go to the dic star's swimming pool which is dirty, the chairs are rusty and there are not cushions.

Since we know a bit Vietnam we called before coming to ask if we can use the tennis court and if we can hire a coach. They told us that the tennis is free of charge for the hosts and that we can have a coach. Actually we had to pay VND200,000/hr for the court and we had no coach.

I must admit that the beds were really comfortables.

Last thing, my friend forgot her jacket in the restaurant, people at the reception just called the restaurant and told us that they did not find anything, so we went to the restaurant, ask for the jacket and they gave it to us...

Do you wonder why tourists are sometimes disappointed in Vietnam, just go to Cap Saint Jacques you will certainly understand ;-)

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike78ers
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We came in a tour group of 26 and stayed there for one night.

Though it has two swimming pool, one is closed and another you need to cross the road and show the in-charge your hotel bracelet.

The room is comfortable but wi-fi is not free.

The hotel is far from the centre which is quite inconvenient. Vung Tau is well-known for its seafood but we need to take the coach in order to enjoy the food.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martha L
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We spent two nights in this hotel. The hotel is quite old, and would really need some improvements and modernization. In addition, if you want to go to the see, the access is not direct, and you need to cross an avenue. Same for the swimming pool.
In addition, the hotel is not close to the town center, which means that at night, it is difficult to go out without taking a taxi.

Date of stay: July 2013