Vung Tau currently does not have many options in terms of good hotels though the new 5-star Pullman seems to be opening soon. At such at this moment, Palace Hotel is the best hotel is town.
1. Great location - within walking distance to the main jetty, the beach front, entertaintment district, etc.
2. Best hotel in town (as of now that is)
3. Decent swimming pool
1. It is old and the design looks ancient and outdated
2. The food choices are limited and the buffer breakfast is below average
3. Facilities like gym is very basic
4. No iron and ironing board are available - you need to pay to press your clothes
5, Room design is messy and not modern
I would suggest the patrons to take a walk along the seaside, It is well maintained with paved walkways for many kilometers. Ideal for walks and running.
Futher check out the small French bakeries in the vicinity and superb Indian Restaurant called Ali Baba situated right next. It offers some of the best Indian food I have tasted any way in the world.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking