See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2017

what a great hotel the corvin is,right opposite the beach,rooms are quite large ,breakfast very good.staff very friendly,just a short walk to bars and restaurants.swimming is great children would love it as water not very deep i found it great value for money would highly recommend it

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2017

We stayed in the family room with 1 double and 1 single bed with sea view on high floor so the view was astounding. The beach was across the street. Everything was fine until there was a group of tourists starting walking down the stairways and we could hear almost every single thing they said, especially at night time (no soundproof). For breakfast, the same group of tourists had 'conquered' the buffet before we did and very little food left to be served properly. The receptionist used some inappropriate words to talk to clients but somehow she found it normal in her personal experience which ain't no hospitality to me, not in the hotel business.

Room tip: Rooms with sea view only and this costs more but it's worthy.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Truong134, General Manager at Corvin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. It helps us a lot to improve our services. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

I gave this hotel a four star rating as overall our stay was very good but there is room for a bit of improvement.

My husband and I booked this room through booking.com and we were upgraded to a sea view suite room since they had availability and it was our anniversary, which we appreciated.

One of the few things that let the hotel down was the laundry prices which were astronomical as a few others have mentioned.

We chose the non breakfast option on booking.com but didn't realise there isn't much around the hotel. Whilst this isn't the hotels fault, it is something to bear in mind.

Since the hotel is on back beach it costs anywhere from $4-6 to go to front beach if you want to visit points of interest or go to restaurants over there since most things near back beach close ridiculously early.

The receptionist recommended a good Vietnamese restaurant (Ngon City) that had English menus and some English speakers. It was so good we ended up going there twice.

The hotel allows smoking. Though our room didn't smell smoky thankfully, the corridors have big ashtrays and the reception downstairs does as well. After we checked in on the first day many Vietnamese guests checked in and it was very smoky and unpleasant after that. Again this is something to bear in mind if you are staying with kids or are particularly sensitive to smoke.

Lastly, whilst we appreciated the upgrade we did notice a lot of fingerprints on the window (not ours). I think for a sea view room the cleaners could do a better job of cleaning the windows on the inside at the very least.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank hangontravelingwoman
Corvin21, Manager at Corvin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you very much for taking your time to write such a detailed review. It helps us a lot. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

I stayed in a suite with an amazing ocean view. The room was tidy and well equipped with a very tasteful interior design.
The bufet offers a great variety of Vietnamese dishes, but the chef also thought of those European tourists that are missing the flavours of the old continent.
It is hard to believe that you find such high quality sevice in a 3-star hotel.
I was definitely positively surprised. I know already for sure where I am staying next time I visit Vietnam.

Room tip: I would recommend the suites on the 5th floor and above with ocean view. A unique but affordable luxory.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife book in a last minutes. At first, Receptionist gave us the room 803. Upon opening the room, a strongly bad smell of man fetit sweat who is hard working but no shower for a month plus smoking few dozen cigarettes daily... I almost vomited and came down to see Front Desk. He seems understand well the situation and gave me another room next door 804. This room is less smell but still so badly. Finally I had to accept because it is too late (near mid night).

I wish I could sleep after a many sprays of my perfume in the room.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review. We are sad to hear that we did not meet your expectation. Your review helps us a lot to do better.