See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2017

Food and service is not good. I made reservation for dinner for foreginers with set menu. Everything was booked but when we arrived, service didn't seem well preparation. Drinks list not prepared,everything is not good. Dishes also not the same tasted that the sales person was prosposed. You should consider when have plan to stay here. I had bad experience when chose this restaurant for my overseas team.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Tram N
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

I have a nice company trip with my colleges on march 2017 at Huong Phong Ho Coc Resort. Now resort 4 star standard with full equipment, modern facilities comfortable when stay here. Seafood very delicious and fresh. Staff very friendly and helful. Staff are smile every times. Long private beach Very good for teambuilding and take fishing. The pool so nice and clean. Restaurant so large. Availability for 1.000 person. Have a VIP conference room so good for important meeting. And one more conference room very easy for company meeting. I like here because have many trees. I will come back with my family next time

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank HuyHoangM1
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Despite plans to stay several days, we stayed here only one night and it turned out to be one night too many. I have been traveling a long time and have rarely experienced such mediocre service.

Pros:

- right on the beach

- nice pool, but way too many chemicals

Cons:

- place is 6 km from the bus stop and the advertised "shuttle service" is non-existent. When we called, we were given a Taxi number which said they did not cover this area. When we called back, they simply repeated they did not offer this service. We had to make our way on foot.

- After we finally arrived, we were greeted by two uncaring and unsmiling receptionists who provided no information about anything whatsoever. They did not even point us in the direction of the room.

- Room is very small, basic, old, and there is nothing 3* about it. The bathtub was covered in mold.

- No motorbike rental, and no recommendation or assistance on where to get one. Completely trapped with nothing in the area.

- Typical 1* breakfast resembling that of cheap hostels with choice of soup or one egg and bread, oh and you better get up early because they stop serving it at 8:30.

. Despite our best efforts to eat dinner elsewhere there is nothing nearby if you don't have wheels. Menu was very limited, expensive and average at best.

- Beach is nice but big waves and rocks nearby so you can't really swim.

- No activities available whatsoever.

This is clearly a place that caters to large Vietnamese crowds and groups and could not care less about about providing any kind of service to independent foreign travelers.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere, you have been warned!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
6  Thank gohabsgo2028
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Maybe it would have been better if it hadn't been New Years weekend, but my gf and I had a very bad time at this resort. We rented a tent, which was 160,000d per person as the holiday price, quite expensive for what you get. We had a dirty tent (there was even blood on the wall) that was on a concrete floor with just a thin bamboo mat to sleep on. Then when we went to the restaurant we were told that there was a buffet at the other restaurant. So we went there, only to be turned away for not having a reservation. Then on top of it all the bartender couldn't even figure out how to make some of the drinks on their menu. Apparently "screw driver" means two Tiger beers. The management wasn't able to make it up to us other than allowing us to cancel our second night.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Aaron B
Reviewed January 6, 2016

Nice area. The beach is clean. It has the place for camping. This area is far from the town. It is most pure to avoid from the busy live. You can swim, reading, listening, ... One more thing, the sea food is very fresh. You can buy the sea food from the fishing ship next to the resort

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled with family