See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2016

Hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful, rooms very clean, breakfast staff excellent.
Recently taken over by current owner and they are gradually improving all hotel facilities.
Would definitely stay here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: Higher the better, some from night club below
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marcia M
Reviewed March 21, 2016 via mobile

The view from this hotel was very good. Rooms have big windows. Staff smilie. However I would note the following points were they need to change. The rooms are not clean (from dust on nightstands up to bunches of hairs behind the curtains). The water from shower was coming terribly slow, as well as there were water stains on the ceiling. Breakfast was ok, asian cuisine my favorite was the sautéed beef. So the room price was high for such an old style room, but my guess is that it was due to demand for rooms, especially for weekends. My overall feelings were not bad, just I think it costed less than it deserves.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank RimaP349
Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

The pool is dirty and we asked the reception to be sure to have a pool.

The security guard was obnoxious at night time and demanded that we visit the disco below the hotel.

The disco was insanely loud, like nothing I've ever heard before. We left at once. Our room was at the sixth floor where the bass was pounding until early morning. Good thing we didn't live on the third floor.
The breakfast was something we'd looked forward to and we really shouldn't have. Poor selection.

To sum it up:
Pricy. Dirty. Noisy. Poor value for money.

Note: the service was fine and the room too not taking the disco into account and that the bed was rock hard (which I like).

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rune P
Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

This is a great little hotel however there were some let downs

Pros
* great location, opposite the (don't go in the water) beach which is wonderful to look at. The esplanade walk across the Front Beach is lovely
* staff are great at check in. Couldn't be any nicer or more helpful
* it has a pool (pls also see cons)
* rooms are huge, bed is firm and comfortable and it ticks the boxes with basic necessities
* walk in showers a plus instead of shower over bath (note only some rooms)

Cons
* pool is so bland and boring!! Pool chairs are awful and broken and there's no atmosphere. There's also no pool towels!!! And I'm pretty sure it's just plain old water, no salt, no chlorine so not sure how hygienic it is.
* while the rooms are big, they're dated. That's ok normally, however the sheets are ripped, there's a 8 month old bag registration sticker from the airport stuck to the wall of the bathroom and the air con barely works. Thank god for the fan in our room
* the mish-mash tiling in the bathroom is so uneven I kicked my toe and dam near broke it! Yes I'm clumsy but this is a real hazard and measures should be taken to avoid a serious injury.

But this place is cheap as chips
Would I stay here again, I probably would because it is so cheap and so well placed within the town .... That's if I ever come back to Vung Tau.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

Terrible hotel.

-Beds are rock hard
-There is a loud disco that you can hear from rooms until late at night
-Shower slow to drain (2 hours later water was still draining)
-Furniture is old
-They start taking away breakfast at 8:30 when they say it is open until 9:00am
-Took our passports and said something about checking with police because my girlfriend and I are not married????
-Pool was too cold to swim in
-Photos they use are photoshopped to look better, misleading customers

We checked a resort up the street the charged half the price and was 10x nicer, unfortunately it was full and we couldn't find another place on short notice.

Don't waste your money here.

Stayed: February 2015