“Lovely food, cute cafe”

Nine Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 149 Restaurants in Vung Tau
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant , Bakery famous in Vung Tau for the europen food served , the home made bread and chocolate , the extensive wine cellar .
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went to Bistro Nine twice during our weekend stay in Vung Tau - for dinner and lunch. Good menu selection, large wine cellar. Staff were friendly and efficient during service time. Cute cafe style not what I expected from french restaurant but comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. My only criticism was at 10pm we were finishing our bottle of wine when staff proceeded to move all tables and chairs around us and stack them up! I felt uncomfortable and we were clearly not welcome anymore - the staff did not say bye or even acknowledge us on the way out! Unfortunately staff are friendly until home time!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Best evening in town. Place to be if you want a break way from local seafood. A must! Owned by a French couple.

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I judge a restaurant by their chocolate mousse and was pleasantly surprised it was very good. My husband had pizza said it was also good, my spinach salad was average. Service needs a little encouragement though. But the bread looked wonderful even though I didn't try it.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is by far the best restaurant in town - the owner is a nice guy and passionate about the food and wine available. Bread is baked in house and is fantastic, as is the home made ice cream & chocolate.
He was doing some alterations to make a cool room to produce seasoned hams so have to go back to try them!

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is very good. I took the Regina.
My wife ordered a charcuterie platter. A nice selection with very good home. Made bread.
The French wine merlot by the glass is quite good.
Price is reasonable.
Saturday night 7:30 pm they refuse customers. I recommend you book first for peak periods.
We will come back for sure.

1  Thank djchrisblue