“A night to rememmber”

Good Morning Vietnam
Ranked #89 of 153 Restaurants in Vung Tau
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fun little corner restauant with good food and excellent staff
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Friendly people! We went to visit the Good morning VN for 3 time and this dinner the last time. We always enjoy, the staff in here very friendly and great service. We have so much fun with the dinner and would like come back to visit again!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very affordable meal, including a pizza and a glass of wine. The staff was very friendly and even offered to hold my baby while I was eating. We went back for a simple but well appreciated breakfast.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was reading other reviews and I can not believe what I read. Best pizza I ever had WOW. I ordered a small sausage pizza last night and all I can say is that I've had better frozen pizza. Dough and sauce no character, cheese MIA, sausage was some flavorless sliced pepperoni, no spicing. I know pizza is a hard product to make people happy because people are use to the pizza where they are from so in restaurants you have to go middle ground but the pizza I had last night (maybe just unlucky it happens) was not good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

well I felt like Pizza and thats' what I had........ their Pizza base wasn't bad ... just not a really traditional quality .... tasty none the less. What was super was their Ministrone soup ...... nicest I have tasted for a long time. A good selection of wine was available ... but the Merlot (house-wine) although from a box not a bottle was particularly nice. Another good thing it has a non-smoking section that happens to be air-conditioned ... so a comfortable and pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stopped here on my trip to Vung Tau and found it to be a very nice place with good food. I ordered a pizza and really enjoyed it. Nice Italian food.