“GREAT MONEY FOR VALUE” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tuyet Nhi I

Tuyet Nhi I
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Vung Tau
Tuyet Nhi I
Ranked #37 of 70 Hotels in Vung Tau
BRISBANE
“GREAT MONEY FOR VALUE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I've just come back from a holiday in Vietnam. We spent 3 days in Saigon and 3 days in Vung Tau as it was the closest beach to Saigon. The beach itself was no where as nice as the Gold Coast but the culture and people were great. The hotel staff were very helpful and made me feel like nothing was too difficult. The rooms were squeaky clean and the free breakfast was delicious. We took a rear room however still had a great view of the ocean.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
  • Korean first
toronto
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2009

This is one of the worse hotels I've ever stayed in around the world!!!
Let's give it a chance first. It's right across from the beach; but that's about the only positive thing about this hotel. The beach? Well, it's definitely no white sandy beach. The sand is almost black as mud. The beach is severely overcrowded and every second, someone's asking you to buy or rent something. To top that off, there's rats or giant mutant rodents all over the beach!! Not exactly the sunny happy picture of your day at the beach.
OK so about the hotel. We needed to find a place for a very large group of people and most of the travellers are ... well ....cheap. Still the hotel price ranges were $25-45 per room depending on the numbers of occupants. So I would not call this a frugal choice.
The hotel room that we were assigned with was on the top floor so it looks out to the beach front. However, as soon as you open the balcony doors there are millions of dead flies and insects on the floor. Not very attractive by any means. Then the doors does not close very tightly so you hear noises of cars all night long. Then, my next problem was waking up in the middle of the night to an insect next to my pillow. Trust me, I was not having a nightmare even though I wish I had. The bathroom was fairly clean but the towels they provided were all stained with yellow marks. I don't want to know if it's been washed or not but thank goodness I brought a beach towel and ended up using it instead.
Overall, I would not come back to this hotel again and would not recommend anyone else to stay here unless they were desperate.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family