All reviews beach club chinese restaurant boxing ring la sirena hotel is beautiful swimming pool kids club staying at this hotel beach area breakfast buffet the general manager beach front across the road front office night market loud music hotel pool
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We stayed here for 1 night on last weekend. it is a real first class hotel. I
I was very happy about everything there. From reception, bedroom, room amenities, bathroom, view overlooking the palcony. Particularly good breakfast.

Room tip: Rooms have balcony have views better.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Dear Maitrucdao79
Thank you so much for staying with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.
Your kind comments is very much appreciated.
It was our pleasure to have served you well and I am so happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay here.

Hopefully you will return to us again in the very near future to enjoy yet another wonderful holiday in Vung Tau.

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome experience during my stay with the friendly and kindness shown by Anthony the bell man much help and assist me,Gillian duty manager is there standby to help me,the receptionest and all staff!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear bubblegal288
Thank you for staying with us and I am so delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay, especially impressive service provided by Anthony, Bellman.
I will definitely share with all my team members to motivate all our staff to do even better for our guests.
Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

We have just spent 1 night in this hotel. I bought a package for my family including three meals. Everything was so perfect: very warm welcome from Ms. Lim – Deputy General Manager. She’s so nice and sweet. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very big, clean and the beds were so comfy! Amazing pools, green garden and a wide variety of seafood, local, Chinese and Western food... Moreover, the hotel is located in the central with everything close by.
Going back in this summer and I am absolutely looking forward to it :)
Loved this hotel. Highly recommend!

Room tip: High floor; sea view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Rubytran0429
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Ms Ruby

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.

It was my pleasure to have served your family well and we are always here to take good care of your every needs and comfort.

Our team member is always here to assist and ensure that all our guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay with us.
There are so much things you could do in Vung Tau, so may I suggest to have your next stay longer to discover more?

Reviewed May 25, 2018

Nothing is too much trouble for them to make you feel at home. Such a friendly, clean, spacious hotel , we will definitely come back again.
Front desk staff Lilly and Gillian and bellboy Anthony were extra helpful, courteous...
One memory, everybody, everywhere,,, always smiling...

Room tip: Corner suite, higher floors...
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank FCTh
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear FCTh
Thank you so much for staying with us and your wonderful feedback.

Having our facilities and services meeting up to your kind expectations, truly made us feel so honoured and delighted.

Appreciate your special mention of my staff to whom I will definitely share this comment with.

Seeing to the guest satisfaction and comfort is our top priority.

Looking forward to seeing and serving you again.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

The Imperial is a little over the top in its architectural style but it can’t be faulted for the attentiveness of the excellent staff at all levels. We stayed in the main hotel building in a very comfortable and well appointed room on a b&b basis.
There was a fair choice of both local and western food most of which was reasonably tasty. We also sampled the bar food which was very good and reasonably priced.
The hotel was very clean.
Being just across the road from a beautiful beach was the main reason we chose this hotel. It is accessed from a walkway at the 2nd floor. There are beautiful pools and a bar and restaurant on the beach front as well as in the main hotel complex.
We only had 2 small niggles. One was the poor map of the area provided by the hotel and the second the lack of a FIXED in room safe. A safe was provided upon request but it just sat on top of a chest of drawers. I know in reality they are not the most secure but it helps if you are unfortunate enough to have to make an insurance claim.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
Service and cleanliness get 5* with a 4* for location. Computer wouldn’t let me tick these in the section below the comments.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gemcconnell6
Magdalene L, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear gemcconnell6
Thank you for staying with us at The IMPERIAL Hotel Vung Tau.
I am most delighted to learn that you have enjoyed the services during your stay with us here.

For your kind information, we will be having our newest Hotel map with more detailed information for our guests soon.
Appreciate very much for your kind suggestion regarding the room safe.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back again to Vung Tau in the very near future.
Thank you so much for your comments.

Your Sincerely