“Halong Bay Seasun Cruise”
Sundeck Restaurant
Twin Cabin
Bathroom
Kayaking
Suprising cave
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ray K
Kissimmee, Florida
“Halong Bay Seasun Cruise”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I had a great time! Our guide, Mr. Tu, was most helpful making changes to my original itinerary for a more enjoyable trip. Our group sailed Halong Bay, went kayaking, toured Amazing Cave which was really amazing, stopped at a pearl farm, fish farm, Monkey Island where we fed monkeys and climbed the jagged rocks for a most impressive view overlooking the island. I also spent overnight on Cat Ba Island where I toured the island on a scooter, ate dinner then shot pool at a local bar. On the way back during cooking class we learned how to make spring rolls. Hats off to Mr. Tu!

irinadot
San Francisco, California
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed December 10, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I booked a 2 days/1 night cruise with Seasun cruise, I was picked up from the hotel after I waited for 50 minutes in the morning, but that was ok. We drove with the van of the company to Halong Bay for 4 hours and on arrival, we were told that due to bad weather (I guess some ocean current, cause the weather looked perfectly ok) there will be no cruises at all today and thay are taking us straight back to Hanoi - another 5 hours in the van. I checked on arrival in Hanoi with a tourist office and it turned out that this is an information that companies noramally check in advance and cancel their trips - I would totally understand that. But I find extremely unprofessional to waste the time of 20 people just because you didn't want to bother to check your things. I think that the tour guy mentioned something like he didn't want to call to check the weather conditions cause he didn't want to wake up someone because it was early in the morning and the person was sleeping. What the hell?

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing