Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$182
Priceline$168
Hotels.com$182
Trip.com$182
Travelocity$182
Orbitz.com$182
1,224 results
All reviews rice fields tam coc beautiful garden vietnam mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This is a small hotel with about 14 separate cottages, surrounded by rice paddies. The rooms are very nicely appointed and the grounds are filled with local fruits, vegetables and landscaping. It is very quiet if you don't mind the music of the frogs and birds. The people are very friendly and the food is good.
It is a great place to relax and take in your surroundings or go for a walk. However, the city is a long walk away and there are very few activities. After three days in Hanoi it was a welcome respite for us.

Date of stay: March 2014
1  Thank jimandcarolstravels
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Tom Coc Garden was not on our original itinerary but boy are we glad we wound up here. From reception to the personal escort to our room to happy hour to dinner the service was personal and superb. On top of all that dinner was simply delicious. One of the best we had on our two month trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. This is a wonderful place to relax, tour a little, ride a bike, visit the locals come back and relax some more. The lodging was top notch. We will return here on our next trip to Vietnam but that time we will stay for a week and get completely recharged.

Date of stay: February 2014
1  Thank tet68vet
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We spent two nights in this hotel during CNY. Wanted to relax. Overall great hotel& service! We recommend it!

Upsides:
- very beautiful location
- close to lots of nice sceneries, pagodas and boat tours
- very nice rooms, very well designed both bedroom and bathroom and comfortable. We loved our room!!
- very beautiful views from bedroom => maybe ask a full view on rice paddies as we got only an angle of the view
- food was good and simple, but lacking some of the classics, such as banh xeo, cha gio...
- staff and service very good, helpful, smiling and nice and quiet
- the place itself, the hotel, is really charming, take a coffee at the swimming pool with a view on the rice fields, etc, nice small book that details biking you can do

downsides
- we came for relaxation and there was this dog barking all the time! even during night. Children around were running and crying. No one fault obviously but for us it was a real negative point as we were looking for quietness. We did get some though but first day particularly was very noisy
- NO SPA => we have been told it will come later
- small details could have been improved and would certainly ba as the hotel is only one year old! (like gardens, furniture in the restaurant)
- no banana and no papaya in a drink menu where their milkshakes are either banana, papaya and mango => due to CNY but could have bought it before I guess...

Thank you very much for this great stay!!

Room tip: Ask for a full view on rice paddies and the most quiet room!
Date of stay: February 2014
2  Thank marie d
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Get away from the rat race. Grt place, staff and food excellent. Go for relaxed bike to Pagodas and local village.good photo moments. Take the boat ride out the front of hotel, not touristic like in Tam Coc village. Pay 100.000 dong for two.

Room tip: Room 17 very nice
Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mo C
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This place reminds me of Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Rice fields, hills, n cool weather. We were the only guest in the hotel during our stay, and we can have everything to ourselves. The staff even let me upgrade myself to a room of my choice. Of course with the best view according to me. It was such a lovely room and view that my friend and I didn't even feel like going elsewhere on our first day. The bath tub was so lovely, and with Norah Jones playing on the background from my ipad, it felt very zen n tranquil.

One set back was the restaurant. Staffs were very friendly, but I do agree to some reviewers that portion were a bit small. Rice were served plenty, but the dish were small portion. And during breakfast, I realized that they served me a cup with lipstick marks on it.. Euwww.. Hope that was just a carelessness on their part, but overall, I really love the whole stay n would recommend it for the price n the view compare to similar places in the world

Tips: the receptionist speak better french than English. So, it would be easier to talk to her in french if you are bilingual or Multi-lingual.

Date of stay: January 2014