See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights. Owner far from friendly and when he found out we werent interested in his tours he was quite rude. The breakfast is mediocre. However, the room was large and clean. Wouldn't recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are O.K but the hotel owner is a rude man that was VERY Impatient when we asked him questions. Very unkind when we asked for direction, and gave a generall bad experience. I would recommend to avoid the place.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Tomer B
Reviewed December 18, 2016

this was one of my worst stay in vietnam. the hotel is very old and so is the room, no window, old unclean bathroom, bed smells and is soft in the middle. the girl at the reception is very unfriendly and even yawned in my face. breakfast is very poor. the best part of that hotel was leaving 1night early.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

Initially I had booked a double room at the cheaper "Xuan Hoa 1" hotel but I found it a bit tawdry and depressing, so I swapped to the adjacent and much newer, brighter/lighter "Xuan Hoa 2" hotel, also owned by husband Xuan and his charming wife, Hoa. No problems here. I spent three nights in third floor, large, Room Number 403 (US$20 per night, INC breakfast), with its two double beds, with large windows and private balcony facing south over a man made lake that borders the North/South "Highway 1" ( far enough away not to be a noise). There is a lift, good FREE WiFi in the rooms, Satellite TV, Fridge in the room and abundant Hot water. Hua is a great cook. Her sweet & Sour chicken, fried rice with chicken/veg and her banana pancakes with honey are all wonderful. They have secure garage parking at the rear if you need, like me, to lock up a motor bike. They both speak good English and husband Xuan is a fund of knowledge on places of local interest. A great place to stay. Andrew Bruce, Scotland, UK.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights (at Xuân Hoa 1). The room was fine, with private toilet and shower, a/c, TV!

The food at the restaurant is nice and the included breakfast has many options to choose from.

However, we found the staff really bad. Overall they were not friendly at all, they were rude sometimes! The day we left we asked whether we could have lunch at the restaurant before going to the train and they just looked at each other, said something in Vietnamese and in the end the lady blurted an unwilling "yes" to us...

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple