See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2017

Overall this is a good place for your accommadation, clean room, good view, friendly staff... However, we had some small trouble of internet, water while staying here. Four of five star review from us.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

The Vissai is good compared to local standards. Average if by international standards mainly due to nightclub on 5th floor that defies soundproofing which I could hear from 10th floor. I sympathized with my lower floor neighbours. They also have Massage, Bar, Karaoke facilities but the local patrons there look a wee bit cautious of foreigners. It's safe to hang around and have your fun time relaxing but watch your belongings and drink.

I have to commend them for their food at the lobby restaurant because it's hard to get such quality in Nimh Binh without a local guide. Breakfast had ample choices and tasty.

Rooms in good condition and clean. I'd stay here again if I visit Nimh Binh also because it's not far to the Pagoda or the lime stone caves where you can enjoy canoeing and sights.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

the hotel looks like one in a ghost city. empty pool. unless you call the leaking bathtub one. we wanted to drive around and we got a handwritten map. they couldnt help us in any way we wanted. not woth train tickets or information about the city itself and its sightseeing points. no one speaks proper english in the whole hotel.. dont get tricked and please dont stay here.. save youre money and sanity.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mitchell v
Reviewed May 3, 2016

We stayed two nights. The hotel looks abandoned and under staffed for his size.
Quite comfortable deluxe room with a good king size bed…..
Our bath tub was leaking, most of the amenities were unavailable, dirty pool and terrible breakfast. They served us the left over from the day before, even coffee;(
Fruit flies all over the buffet at 6 am …. ewwwhhh!
Staff was nice and location is ok...

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2016

The first thing which impressed me about this hotel is the staff when we come to the hotel. Welcome boy and receptionist are so nice.
Big lobby with a lot of sofa.
Clean and warm room. Room is not big but it is ok for my family (2 adults and 2 children)
Cause of winter - 12C, so we could not use the pool.

1 hour by taxi to Trang An, Bái Đính or Tam Coc.

Room tip: A lot of restaurant and coffee shop around the hotel. Good to use delivery service or get walk. I love the Time Coffee shop.
Date of stay: February 2016