“Perfect lunch break in Tam Coc”

Bamboo Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Ninh Binh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Bamboo bar and restaurant is near by Tam Coc in open air area, rice field view, friendly speaking english and french staffs. Fair prices.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The Bamboo Bar is definitely not a tourist trap - we just had a great Dong Hoi specialty there: De (roasted goat). Fair price, great taste, a very friendly & English speaking owner plus a short lesson how to eat De all make me recommend this restaurant to all of you foodies out there who get hungry after a few hours sweating around Tam Coc. You can't really miss it - it's on the way to the ticket office on the left side of the road.

There are newer reviews for Bamboo Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great food, lovely staff, but not as much of a 'hotspot' as some reviews would have you believe (I was the only diner there).

2  Thank Dylan_j_cook
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We arrived late afternoon and were the only customers. The staff were friendly and the service was quick. The atmosphere they have created is very pleasant and the food was amongst the nicest I've tasted in Vietnam. Reasonable prices too. Would recommend.

1  Thank james h
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We ate there few days ago . I got fried fish which was lovely but for my taste way to salty . My boyfriend got fried noodles and he loved it. Staff was very friendly and smiley .

Reviewed March 9, 2014

after the boat trip of tamcoc,the driver stop here Bamboo restaurant.with happy smile of the staff are welcome us .he recomend about their local food,then one tidy grass of home made rice wine for warm us up.yes it works.few minute the waiter bring us food.it flavour is so sweet mix with curry so we eat at one,so diliciouse.that I nerver eat before in Vietnam.my friend try another dishes he also enjoy them.we agree they are the best.highly recomend thí restaurant