It was my second time in this hotel and I must say that the Visitors to Hai phong must stay in this hotel due to following reasons....
- It's a beautiful property, specially the reception area and the central courtyard.
- helpful staff, always there to help you. Speak comparatively very good English
- rooms are nice and cosy
- food is excellent
- bar area gives a feeling of being in an English Pub. Great place to have a drink or two
Some tips, those who like Vietnamese cuisine, and do not have qualms for eating food at moderately priced place; do try a restaurant (famous for its chicken) just around the corner (right side when you come out of the hotel). Good food...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a hotel that offers all the right ingredients for a convenient and satisfying stay? Just a short distance from Hai Phong's town centre, AVANI Hai Phong Harbour View is ideally situated. If style, choice and service matter most, you've found the perfect place. Blending French colonial decor and an international ambience, you'll find relaxing comforts, as well as superb accommodation and facilities. Traditional Vietnamese hospitality makes everyone feel welcome, and winding down after a day of sightseeing or business meetings is a pleasure. Feel revived with a gym session, a few laps in the pool or a massage. Find fresh ideas for dining at our restaurant, cafe, pub and bar. If you have time to explore this fascinating region, AVANI Hai Phong Harbour View is a great base for excursions to highlights like Hanoi City, Catba Island and magnificent Halong Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ so you can book your AVANI Hai Phong Harbour View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Haiphong