$102
$93
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Bank Star Hotel(Hai Phong)
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Bao Dai Villa(Hai Phong)
TripAdvisor
Bach Dang Hotel(Hai Phong)
Bao Anh Hotel(Hai Phong)
  • Restaurant
Bao Ngoc Hotel(Hai Phong)
TripAdvisor
Canh Hung Hotel(Hai Phong)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 8, 2017

We booked for a group in a summer trip, 10 cabins or so. Mine was one on 6th floor. The hotel design is ridiculous, you have to walk up and down several stairs to be in your room. My friends even have rooms in the corner or crane, so trip between rooms seem like getting lost in the maze. Can't trust that elevator.

AC's not working too, so I called the reception but voila! phone here wasn't working. Then a trip from 6th floor to 1st floor, the maze above can't amuse me less. Then someone came to fix the AC, just about 1 hour or so after I backed to my room, with walls, floor, bed, and me, everything drenched in sweat. She even blamed me that I don't know how to use the AC remote. Like, I don't know how to use a broken AC, yes, but having someone working in hospitality talk to me in a tired angry voice like that was awkward. I used to spend months working in a hotel, I know how to speak to person politely.

Food was cold, dinner or breakfast. We always in a kinda hungry state. Wifi on and off. Tobacco smells, public restroom smells.

tl,dr: just bad.

Room Tip: would choose suite room but not worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Good hotel with edequate services such as: good room, food, transfer by bus and boat...
We went to Catba on September 2nd 2017 with my family, we stayed in Princes Hotel and were welcomed by good hostess and staffs there, hotel can supply many services that we need.
Will come back oftentimes.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017

First off, when I arrived the receptionist didn't greet me, but demanded the passports. Then we got a room on the 4th floor with no view, unable to lock the windows and something really noisy outside the hotel room. We had requested a non-smoking room, but the room smelled really bad from smokers before us. Therefore we asked for a new room, but where downgraded from deluxe to classic (not what I paid for, but better than the first).

The aircondition in our new room was really poor, the room was always weirdly humid and the aircondition went randomly on and off. There was always really much noise from the hallway, not soundproof at all. The wifi in the room was terrible, I had connection maybe 5 % of the time I was in ny room, had to use wifi in the lobby.

The hotel still used box TVs, very bad picture. There were no safes in the rooms, no hair dryers, the sink was leak, locks on the windows didn't function properly and the shower was old, leaky and bad.

The breakfast was tasting really cheap, it lasted only two hours and they started removing the food 30 minutes before time.

Elevators didn't work all the time.

Sorry to say, but this hotel was really bad, and I would NOT recommend to stay here at all.

Room Tip: Ask for suite, or don't stay
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hasskinn
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Plus points: on a quiet street but still convenient; a nice, old fashioned feel, helpful receptionist, optional spa facilities and restaurant/ bar if you want. Reasonable price (we paid $19) including breakfast.

Minus points: bathrooms very old and not very good (you won't get a satisfying shower here), in low season you won't find anyone in the bar/restaurant, spa facilities look ok but not luxury.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liz W
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Room looked ok but the beds had obviously not been cleaned since the last guests. Felt very dirty. Breakfast was very basic (bread, jam and option for eggs). Did the job for an overnight stay but I wouldn't choose it for a long trip.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends