“Bad Bad Bad”

Tien Lang Spa Resort
London, United Kingdom
“Bad Bad Bad”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

First of all the location that it advertise on the map is not the place, its actually 20m from Haiphong town center. Spoke to the Manager about this and she just said I dont know why I just give them to the internet and its up to them where they advertise the location. Its the middle of now where no shops no cash point. 2nd the site says airport transfers, No this is another internet mistake. Staff do not do room service and do not speak English, I am Vietnamese but they thought I was something else so they would speak about you. Food bad room okay but I had to be moved 3 times because air con not working. Since I wasted so much money getting here and calling my agents to try and arrange something else, but in order to arrange somehing else they had to call Hotel to confirm and surprise Hotel English so bad they could not respond.
Almost forgot they do not help transfer lagguage to room, have to do yourself.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Business
  • Vietnamese first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We were greeted by staff who didnt seem to know we were coming. We were given an upgrade of our room which made us wonder what room we should have got. The room was musty, but the water was hot. The complimentary breakfast was 2 fried eggs and 4 slices of dry white bread, and we had to order it the night before. The resort is too far out of town and it cost $15 each way in a taxi as buses werent all that reliable. I understand that we were there in the off season but I was surprised to learn we were the only guests in the place. We would not stay here again nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple