We stayed for 2 nights in the standard room. Everything was clean and room very comfortable. Location is a must near the river and the restaurants.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
We're currently staying on level 3 of this hotel. Straight out of the elevator is a 'massage' service. neon pink lights and a girl on a desk with a walkie talkie. Next to her, a room of 20-30 skantily dressed young girls, sitting around waiting. And 10 'vip' rooms, each with a bed. You be the judge.
A business style hotel with a formal air to it. Very comfortable. Stayed as part of an organized tour.
· Very comfortable, spacious rooms and beds
· Huge and very good breakfast buffet on the roof each morning
· Attentive service
· There was a wedding or something so there was loud music coming from somewhere but they responded quickly to turn it down.
· No pool
· Spa was closed for Tet even though Tet wasn’t for another 6 days
· Elevators were like saunas; they should program them to remain open while they await a call
· Bathtub had stains in it but you can’t expect them to replace a tub just for that
Stayed for 3 nights in a superior room. Rate was good, booked via a travel company in Ho Chi Minh City. The room was good, bathroom OK with a good shower. The staff were good, the aircon worked a treat, the location was great - near the main river strip and near a supermarket and lots of interesting streets/shops. One let down was the breakfast which was not very enjoyable and not well replenished if you got there in the last hour of service. A good tourist class hotel for a few nights if you don't want to splash out on the top end of town.
I stayed in this hotel for one evening and it was clean and well appointed. The staff were pleasant. Can Tho was flooded the afternoon I arrived and the the staff were wonderful in helping me. Very satisfactory.
Booked this hotel thru Ms Ha of Vietland travel.
Good room & facilities, more than enough for one night stay. Central location. Walked to river & 'city centre'.