Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Authentic Cai Rang, Xeo Quyt Forest, Sa Dec Flower Village tour

We joined this tour and the 5 of us enjoyed ourselves very much. Having breakfast on a small boat... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 days ago
Li A
Very professional tour company

On May 12, 2019, I booked a two day one night Mekong Delta tour with HIEUTOUR CO., LTD in Can Tho... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ValleyTraveler66
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Can Tho
from $92.00
More Info
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews pizza cacao farm noodle factory mekong delta floating market guide khoa small boat noodles cu chi tunnels the river his team fruit back roads home stay sugar cane juice delicious food tra su
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2017

I went on two tours, one full day tour to An Giang and a half day trip to the floating market. While the tour to An Giang and Tra Sau forest seemed expensive at first, I found it to be worth the expense, as my guide, Linh, was extremely friendly, organized, and knowledgeable about the area. The scenery of the forest was amazing and Hieu's Tour was able to customize the tour for me by replacing a stop that I wasn't as interested in with another interesting spot.

On my second day, I went to the floating markets with my guide, Thanh. She was incredibly enthusiastic and provided a lot of interesting details about the markets and the nearby canals. Like Linh, she provided a great local perspective, while also providing insight into Vietnamese views of American culture.

Overall, these were two great tours. The company is very organized and responsive and the excellent guides really made my visit to Can Tho memorable.

Date of experience: September 2017
4  Thank jmsf1
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We had the most amazing 2 day tour with Hieu’s tour company. Booking was simple (use WhatsApp initially and then email) and we were picked up from our hotel with no trouble at 4:30am. We were 2 of a group of 4 (2 of whom had booked the day before).

I won’t say too much but the water boat rides through the markets, noodle pizza, fresh fruit, homestay (the beds are quite hard!), cycling and cocoa plantation were all fantastic and gave much more of a rural impression of life in the Mekong Delta. It was very non-touristy - exactly what we were hoping for.

Billy (our tour guide) made our trip absolutely amazing!! His English was fantastic and he did a brilliant job of explaining what life is like for local people in the area. He made our trip really really special.

Thank you Hieu’s Tours!

3  Thank saraheZ5547NC
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Watched the fruit dealerships on the river, had breakfast and drinks on board. The city uni student - part-time guide Tina is from around, and is energetic, talkative, caring and helpful. The girl at the office with glasses was also patient and professional.

1  Thank Xin G
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our tour with Hieu's Tours. We booked an early morning (4:30 am ) tour to the floating markets that included a visit to a cocoa plantation and a rice noodles factory. Our tour guide, Huy, was really great - he was friendly, nice, knowledgeable and has very good English. Our boatman was also really great, including making some great "art" pieces (flowers, grasshopper) from bamboo. The trip to Phong Dien is a little long - 1.5 hours, but will worth it. You start in complete darkness and as you ride the riverside start to light up and more and more people and boats emerge. The market itself is interesting as boats comes and go as locals pick up their fruits and veggies from the bigger selling boats. Following that we went to the cocoa plantation through a beautiful side canal, had a short explanation about the plantation and cocoa making and then took a taxi to the noodles factory in which we saw how noodles are made. There we were picked up by the boat and went back to Cai Rang market and then to the city. All in all a very interesting experience. Make sure you don't skip Phong Dien!

3  Thank Tomer C
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Had a fun time visiting the stork sanctuary. As it was low season, my boyfriend and I got a private tour. Overall, the cost of the tour was far too expensive for the value. However, the sanctuary was beautiful and the dinner at the end was fantastic. Our guide, Hai, was what made the tour so enjoyable and worth our time. Very personable, knowledgeable, and spoke great English. My only complaint was the price. Thanks, Hai! You were great!

1  Thank krystannec