See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located far from Ninh Kieu Quay, it is about thirty minutes walk to it.
I stayed in a standard double room in September. The room was around 20 square meters, it had a refrigerator, electric tea pot, hair dryer and a mini bar, but no one told me that what was free of charge and what I had to pay.
The bathroom was small, shower only. It had free wifi but the speed was really slow, it was quite difficult to connect. I preferred to use my phone card. The rental was about USD17 including taxes and breakfast. Do not expect too much for the breakfast, it is only a bowl of noodles or bread with jam together with a cup of coffee or ice tea, no milk tea!
I preferred to have it outside, there are many local food around in the morning.
It is no harm if you just stay one or two nights. It can fulfil all the essential requirements.
You can buy bus ticket to HCM or tour to other areas through front desk.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2016

This is definitely one of the BEST Hostel i have ever stayed.Luxury Rooms are Clean and Big with a toilet i it. Breakfast is amazing. Free Beer was heavenly making people socialize with each other on the lobby. Atmosphere is the best. Staff are friendly and helpful in any way. Will definitely recommend and stay here again. Overall it is the best value for Money. Thank you guys!

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Not sure how much we paid for this hotel as it was part of a tour through Mekong delta but it must have been no more than $15 judging by the price of the whole tour. I don't particularly think much of Can Tho as a city but the hotel was great, and was less than 5 mins walk to the river and the markets. The room was super clean and the bathroom was great, the nicest I've stayed in for several months of travelling. The breakfast was also included but was relatively average, if visiting can tho off your own back I would highly recommend this place!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here because we booked a tour on the floating market. The hotel is clean and it looks amazing from the outside, when we got our room ( room 505) we were pleasantly surprised until we needed to sleep...
Our bedroom was next to the hotel generator and the noise was just unbearable. If I managed to sleep for 25min in a row I am probably exaggerating. When I called reception to sort out the
Problem, his English was so poor that he just didn't care. I certainly don't recommend this hotel, you are better off staying in a youth hostel!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2016

I and my boyfriend spent 2 nights in Phuong Nga hotel. This hotel had been arranged by the tour company. They said to us that the hotel is 2 star hotel, but with my experience I thought this hotel served all services in more than 2 star. We were so happy and had a good time in here. The room was clean, comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast and convenient location. Highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016