All reviews food tour budget room rooftop terrace floating market free water smallest room rooms are small the river the bus speak good english lonely planet stayed two nights the hotel offers boat driver street food mekong tour local life
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We chose this hotel for its price without really looking into this in advance but o ce we arrived there we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff spoke perfect English and was very helpful. They upgraded us for free to a more expensive room but even the budget room for 14$ was smart and clean with good AC and double windows. We booked also the 7h floating market tour with them and didn't have to regret - we had a private boat for two with excellent guide Sam and a very friendly captain (overall 48$). The food tour was another success and we were very happy that all this was available directly in our hotel.
Last but not least, the staff booked us bus tickets to Reach Via with no extra charge and organized our pick up from the hotel for free. If I go back to Can Tho, I will definitely return to this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I only chose this hotel because of the price, but when I got there, I was very happy to find a great hotel. It was clean and the staff were super friendly, I ended up staying 5 nights! They make a nice breakfast in the morning and then you are free to roam Can Tho and experience the wonderful street food.
Hong even gave me a little gift when I was on my way, she told me to keep the business card and that, if I had any problems (traveling by motorbike), not to hesitate to call her and they would help me out. She said she knew many people throughout Vietnam and would be able to get me touch with someone whatever area I was in. (Thankfully no breakdowns or problems).
To all the staff at the hotel a big Thank You!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel is situated 20 minutes walk from the central area,however,you may like it's location on a busy,vibrant Vietnamese shopping street. I did.
My room,a budget,was compact,with little storage space,no TV and no fridge.This was fine by me and was made clear at the time of booking. The room was spotlessly clean,as was the modern bathroom. There is a roof terrace with a few hammocks.
The surrounding area has several inexpensive cafés and street food vendors.An area of culinary delights is 15 minutes walk away.
A strong point is the young,friendly and helpful staff.
If you want economical,no frills,clean ,friendly accordant on,this is hard to beat.

Room tip: Budget room is compact,larger rooms have P.C....have a look ..
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank chrissyboyWales
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been travelling in Vietnam for 6 weeks, and this hotel was without doubt the best hotel experience we've had. They know whats most important - a clean room with a window, air-con and last but not least, a nice, serviceminded and englishspeeking staff. This was the first hotel we've stayed in without any ants or bugs of any kind. I had to go to a hospital because of a bad burn, and the staff help me so much. They send me to a private clinic, and translated everything for me, so i was able to understand the doctor. Because of them, it was a nice experince. You have to look hard (or pay a lot), to find service like that in Vietnam.
If you go to Can Tho, do yourself a favour and stay at this hotel. You will not regret it!

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank heleneaarestrup
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The rooms are smaller but the staff are really helpful and one at least speaks very good English. The hotel is outside the tourist area but still within fifteen minutes walking distance. Be careful of the Can Tho numbering the hotel is not in the street has two sets of numbers

Room tip: Nothing to add
  • Trip type: Traveled with family