All reviews food tour budget room rooftop terrace floating market free water rooms are small smallest room the river storage space the bus speak good english lonely planet friendly hotel private bathroom the hotel offers mekong tour boat driver
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I only chose this hotel because of the price, but when I got there, I was very happy to find a great hotel. It was clean and the staff were super friendly, I ended up staying 5 nights! They make a nice breakfast in the morning and then you are free to roam Can Tho and experience the wonderful street food.
Hong even gave me a little gift when I was on my way, she told me to keep the business card and that, if I had any problems (traveling by motorbike), not to hesitate to call her and they would help me out. She said she knew many people throughout Vietnam and would be able to get me touch with someone whatever area I was in. (Thankfully no breakdowns or problems).
To all the staff at the hotel a big Thank You!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The hotel is situated 20 minutes walk from the central area,however,you may like it's location on a busy,vibrant Vietnamese shopping street. I did.
My room,a budget,was compact,with little storage space,no TV and no fridge.This was fine by me and was made clear at the time of booking. The room was spotlessly clean,as was the modern bathroom. There is a roof terrace with a few hammocks.
The surrounding area has several inexpensive cafés and street food vendors.An area of culinary delights is 15 minutes walk away.
A strong point is the young,friendly and helpful staff.
If you want economical,no frills,clean ,friendly accordant on,this is hard to beat.

Room Tip: Budget room is compact,larger rooms have P.C....have a look ..
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank chrissyboyWales
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been travelling in Vietnam for 6 weeks, and this hotel was without doubt the best hotel experience we've had. They know whats most important - a clean room with a window, air-con and last but not least, a nice, serviceminded and englishspeeking staff. This was the first hotel we've stayed in without any ants or bugs of any kind. I had to go to a hospital because of a bad burn, and the staff help me so much. They send me to a private clinic, and translated everything for me, so i was able to understand the doctor. Because of them, it was a nice experince. You have to look hard (or pay a lot), to find service like that in Vietnam.
If you go to Can Tho, do yourself a favour and stay at this hotel. You will not regret it!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank heleneaarestrup
Reviewed December 12, 2013

The rooms are smaller but the staff are really helpful and one at least speaks very good English. The hotel is outside the tourist area but still within fifteen minutes walking distance. Be careful of the Can Tho numbering the hotel is not in the street has two sets of numbers

Room Tip: Nothing to add
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed here for our trip to the Mekong River and we enjoyed our stay! We were just supposed to book the usual room but we were upgraded to the Suite room only for $20/night. The room was a blast. We have unlimited access to the internet, comfortable beds and a good view of the city at night. We even have access to their movie database and can just lounge around and watch all movies at night. They have staff who speaks good English which is very hard to find in Vietnam! Definitely recommending this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Can Tho.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple