All reviewsfood tourbudget roomrooftop terracefloating marketfree watersmallest roomthe riverstorage spacethe busrooms are cleanspeak good englishair conlonely planetfriendly hotelprivate bathroomthe hotel offersmekong tour
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We book this hotel xoai on all the good reviews we saw, but were totally disappointed. Upon check-in, The staff gave us a used room where dirty towels with stained - looks like blood stain. When we tried to put our backpack underneath the bed, we found used condom under. It spoilt our holiday. Cockroaches were found in the room making sound in the night. A very Terrible experience. Immediately we checked out. Never book here. Never recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Terence F
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Don't miss this yellow hotel - picture doesn't do it justice. Great value place particularly so because of the helpfulness of the staff. They couldn't do enough to sort out their hotel bikes and get them in working order and no charge for whole day use. Pity breakfast isn't part of the deal but plenty of places nearby. Roof top area pleasant extra dimension to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank peterlax_12
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Spent an entire month here! Those who work at the front desk speak English, not a guarantee at other local hotels in Cần Thơ. They were very helpful in helping me and my cohort get acquainted with Cần Thơ. Hotel Xoài is located on a fairly busy street, so you will not be very far from food in any direction from the hotel. The rooms are basically a bed and a place to sleep + restroom but for me it was definitely all I needed and more. If you have a bike, those are brought in at night for safekeeping. The rooftop has 2 hammocks as well as an amazing view of the surrounding area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alvin B
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights and staff were amazing. We got a stomach bug whilst in Can Tho (some misjudged street food) and staff at the hotel looked after us extremely well.

We upgraded to the deluxe double room which was superb from facilities but nothing for light sleepers as our room faced the busy main road.

It is a good place to experience Can Tho if you don't mind walking a little to get to the river.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed at Xoai Hotel for only one night due to a friend visit, however, it's an excellent experience. The room is small but very clean and it creates a comfortable atmosphere with adequate facilities and nice decoration. My room had a PC and hair drier, which I have not seen much in other hotels. It’s good for a cheap price of $10 - $20. The staffs were very nice and they introduced me to the float market at Ninh Kieu Port. They took care of my tour and even arrange for my bus to go back to Saigon. They showed me the friendliness of the people in the peaceful Can Tho city that made me want to have a second visit someday.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo