$97
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Kim Lan Hotel(Can Tho)
$23
$17
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $21/night.

$19
$14
  • Breakfast included
Spring Hotel(Can Tho)(Great Value!)
$15
$14
West Hotel(Can Tho)
$28
Hotels.com
$32
Priceline
Kim Long Hotel(Can Tho)(Great Value!)
$15
$12
  • Bar/Lounge
$92
$59
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$25
$24
Hotels.com
Kimtho Hotel(Can Tho)
$38
Priceline
All reviewsfood tourbudget roomrooftop terracefloating marketfree watersmallest roomthe riverstorage spacethe busrooms are cleanspeak good englishair conlonely planetfriendly hotelprivate bathroomthe hotel offersmekong tour
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Xoai Hotel is a very good place, in the center of real popular Can tho, walking distance from tourist area. enjoy roof terrasse, very clean, very good athmosphere, staff is fluent english, very helpful and friendly. good music in the lobby.

Room Tip: standart room is small but perfect good value
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The love affair between me and the hotel began as soon as I stepped into the room. I fell in love with it right away when I saw how the room is arranged. Very slender in shape, some people might complain that it is small, but this room is perfectly suitable for two people or a couple, and its ventilation is great: enough windows to let the sun shine right through in the morning and afternoon. I was really amazed to find my little cute room with a desk to work, a bed with a warm clean blanket of a beautiful pattern/color, a lamp to read books at night, a shelve above my head near the bed to keep my books, phones and things, plus a bedroom with everything I ever want when I travel. Plus enough space allocated to put a suitcase into. I don't normally travel with a suitcase, but I find it very useful for those who travel with a big suitcase or a big backpack. After a tiring day, you need a warm shower, and the bathroom has both warm and cool shower plus a hairdryer which comes in handy all the time. After all, I had a fantastic stay at Hotel Xoai. Hey, don't worry about climbing up the stairs. There's a fast elevator in the hotel. Amazing right? If you are an Internet addict, Wifi is good there. But do enjoy sightseeing in Can Tho too. The hotel location is very accessible, and the hotel itself can be easily spotted because of its mango color. i was told by the owner that mango was picked because of her family history and preference. Staying there, you can access nice places around Can Tho. I really like the fact that the staff at Hotel Xoai is very friendly and willing to let you know where you should visit when you're in Can Tho. You don't want to miss the hospitality of a Vietnamese run hotel like this one, do you? I am coming back there again in the future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2013

2 nights in Can Tho for a trip visit a friend, the staffs were very helpful with information with info to get around in the city. Room was very clean plus early morning at dawn you could get up to the roof and pleasant yourself with the peaceful view of the City. Overall great experience and a funny thing is if you ever wonder how to get back to the hotel just simply look up, pretty sure you couldn't miss the big Mango looking building that really stand out, lol..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice, friendly staff who spoke good English. Comfortable, clean private rooms and generally a nice vibe to the place. While others here have complained about the distance from the river, I quite enjoyed the walk (15-20min) each day. Plus there's plenty of good places to eat nearby.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We had a bad trip travelling to Can Tho from My Tho but the staff of hotel Xoai made us feel at ease very quickly. They organized a trip to the floating market for us for the next morning (3 hour trip), upgraded our room for no extra cost and booked our bus tickets to Dalat. The staff was so helpful and competent. The hotel is not located in the 'tourist area' but Can Tho is such a small city that location doesn't matter, you can walk everywhere and there are some pretty good noodle shops a few meters from the hotel. The floating market (the first one, since there are two) wasn't what we expected, but the boat trip was very nice though! The room we were upgraded to had an pc with lots of movies which we could watch for free.

• Stayed: September 2013